“No frills - Easy and Delicious”
Review of Foodilic

Foodilic
Ranked #29 of 1,163 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a great meal - the window display got us in - and the service ( not that much is required) was great - The food is all self service - fresh and delicious - loads of veggie stuff - and a hot counter too. Not licenced - so no booze ! The place is short on space -so a bit tight - a place to eat and go - not for long romantic dinners - but all that said thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the food.

There are newer reviews for Foodilic

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The food here is lovely and great for veggies and meat eaters alike. This place is very popular which you would think is a good thing! However it Foodilic has has outgrown its premises and unfortunately it makes for a unpleasant experience. Queue to get your food and queue to get back to your table. If you sit downstairs there is a queue right next to your table, it's such a shame but I've been put off. I've been going there for three years but finally fed up of being packed in! Such a shame

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice but a bit bland, same food all the time with no variation. Could do with more hot options and better decor.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went here for Saturday lunch and it was fairly quiet when we arrived, it's £6.45 for as much as you can eat buffet and the food is really good. Excellent for veggies but there is a choice of meat as well. Loads of different vegetable dishes to choose from - mostly cold - and it was all healthy stuff

Only downside is its very cramped as it gets busy and you end up queuing for food in a narrow thoroughfare between the downstairs tables. - I was glad we were witting upstairs!

Worth trying it here as I cannot see how anyone would be disappointed with the food and choice for the price you pay

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went for lunch here on Saturday with my sister for a easter treat as I can't eat much Choolate due to diabetes.
We got to the restarant and was greated by one of the many waitresses, we were taken upstairs which was a bit of a pain as I'm pregnant, going up and down stairs is a difficult task! When we got to the table we were right next to another couple, basically sitting near enough sitting on there table which I found awkward!! Shortly after we sat down another waitress came over and asked us what drinks we wanted, drinks are expensive but I think due to the buffet style food being cheap this is where there making there money back from!! We both had orange juice, we asked the waitress if it had bits in it and she didn't understand us, if you don't understand english then you should be here but this is a different subect!! Anyway after trying to explain we finally got there and while they were getting this we got our food, as others have said food is right buy the door and it's difficult trying to get what you need with a bump in the way and others trying to get there food!! The food is mostly vegetarian but some meat things, I think having the food near the door is unhygienic but I'm not sure and i'm not sure if the food is being kept refrigerated for the time the food is out!! We took it back to our table and my word is lovely, worth it and the orange juice is nice too!! Costing £6.25 for the buffet and £3 for the orange juice. Not sure if I'll come again but makes a nice change from the usual salad you get and if your vegetarian then this is the place to go, one other thing if you have young children I don't think they will enjoy it.