“Lovely Authentic Spanish Tapas, Excellent Service, Definite Recommendation”

AguaDulce Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the Kings Road in Brighton, Bar Aguadulce is a bright and buzzy spot popular with locals and day-trippers from the capital who all love the down-to-earth atmosphere and authentic Spanish menu. Serving everything from tapas to fresh fish and homemade puddings, Bar Aguadulce is a good spot for get-togethers and after-work drinks-and-dinner dates. The restaurant has homely, um-pretentious and informal, with a very chilled vibe and the service is friendly. Strongly recommended are the Paellas and Rice dishes of which they are absolute specialists. Pop in for a glass of Sherry from their extensive selection, have it with a little tapa, or for a Schooner of the best Spanish beer imported in to the UK. Another feature worth mentioning is their menu which can be entirely prepared in a CELIAC friendly way. Gluten-free beers are also available and their gluten-free bread is baked in house by the Head Chef.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very good restaurant, lovely people and brilliant authentic Spanish tapas. Would recommend to all my friends. Would definitely revist.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I organised a much needed reunion with several friends down in Brighton and the pressure was on to pick a restaurant that would suit all. I chose AguaDulce as I have eaten there before and the manager is always very welcoming.

I am pleased to say we were not dissapointed. We had the Paella and the suckling pig (amongst other things) which were to die for. There were 7 of us in total and I have to say the food was outstanding and very good value for money.

We all had a great time and loved the atmosphere in the restaurant (sorry to the restaurant staff for having to clear up after us).

Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Came to AguaDulce to line our stomachs before a hen night began. And what a great start it was. We walked in and it was like being in spain, the decor is great, simple yet so effective. The food was amazing, so fresh and extremely tasty, the staff were friendly and attentive, we couldn't have asked for anything more.
I dont live in Brighton but this place will definitely bring me back and soon! Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a great time on Saturday night. The service is excellent, professional and friendly at the same time. The tapas were amazing especially the stuffed peppers and the duck. Would advise booking as people were being turned away all the time we were there. So glad to have found this restaurant on tripadvisor as we probably wouldn't have found it otherwise. Will be abck again when next in Brighton.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I am not one to usually leave reviews, however after enjoying an evening at Agua Dulce I had to write about the high level of service and great food. From the minute we walked in, our host (the owner) made us feel welcome and created a wonderful atmosphere. The food, especially the duck special was absolutely delicious. I would definitely put this restaurant on the recommend list.