“Excellent food, great service would recommend to everyone.”

AguaDulce Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 1,217 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the Kings Road in Brighton, Bar Aguadulce is a bright and buzzy spot popular with locals and day-trippers from the capital who all love the down-to-earth atmosphere and authentic Spanish menu. Serving everything from tapas to fresh fish and homemade puddings, Bar Aguadulce is a good spot for get-togethers and after-work drinks-and-dinner dates. The restaurant has homely, um-pretentious and informal, with a very chilled vibe and the service is friendly. Strongly recommended are the Paellas and Rice dishes of which they are absolute specialists. Pop in for a glass of Sherry from their extensive selection, have it with a little tapa, or for a Schooner of the best Spanish beer imported in to the UK. Another feature worth mentioning is their menu which can be entirely prepared in a CELIAC friendly way. Gluten-free beers are also available and their gluten-free bread is baked in house by the Head Chef.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We came out of queens hotel after a lovely massage. It was rain hard and we were starving. To be fair if it was a greasy cafe we would have still gone in. But the food was the best tapas we had ever had, along with great service it was a lovely meal and good value. Would recommend this restaurant to every one. Good home cooked food with delicious dishes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here with 4 work colleagues on a boozy night... The food, wine and service were all excellent and the price very reasonable!

We all shared the tapas and it was hard to pick our favourite dishes they were all so good.

I'd highly recommend this restaurant for couples or friends!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Brilliant, brilliant food. Being Spanish myself and eaten more than enough Spanish dishes in Spain, I'm often disappointed by Spanish food I have in England but this was amazing. Truly authentic, lovely little restaurant.

Suckling pig special was so tasty and a portion too big to finish. Also had the grilled squid and it was the most perfectly cooked squid I've ever had! Couldn't recommend this restaurant any higher. I'll be returning.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

D E L I C I O U S !!!

I eat out quite a lot and I can clearly say this is one of the best meals I ever had. Try their peppers stuffed with seafood. Mouth-watering!

If you fancy an amazing desert, go for a cheesecake! Their cheesecake can't be compared to any other cheesecake I've had before! Absolutely fabulous and quite a huge portion as well.

I was served by Olga, one of the owners. Great service! Very friendly, customer-oriented and extremely knowledgeable about the food they serve.

If you are looking for a romantic dinner or just a night out with family or friends, this is the place to go to! Cozy atmosphere, amazing food, good music and great service.

P.S.: Olga, thank you for going the extra mile for me! I'm talking about rushing into the kitchen when the restaurant was still closed just to get me some take-away cheesecakes! Since I had to leave Brighton at maximum 2 pm, it would have been impossible for me to wait till 2:30 when the restaurant officially opened.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Carlo recently hosted my friend's wedding reception. It was the most perfect setting with incredibly delicious food and drink. The staff were very friendly and attentive. I can't wait to go there again.