“Fresh and quick”

Pho
Ranked #46 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went for a quick pre-gig meal. Busy even on a quiet Tuesday and a nice atmosphere. Mixed starters spring rolls, rice paper wraps and star of the show, squid tempura. Fillet steak pho, curry and noodle bowl all hit the spot. Fresh and fragrant and very generous portions. Excellent value

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I had my first experience of Vietnamese food, the is pleasant and fresh! The service was attentive and friendly. We had a selection of starters and salads to share between two. We were surprised by how light flavoursome the food was. Walked away feeling satisfied and full for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My first Vietnamese meal. Had a chicken curry and rice. Very very nice and reasonable priced. Brisk but attentive and friendly service.
Went back in the evening for an evening meal and from the fuller menu (and because it's their "signature" dish) I had the Pho Noodle Soup. Plenty of it, tasty, hot and various different types and combinations......but it left me kind of......unfulfilled....??
Maybe I just need stodge......

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Pho chain numerous times, trying all sorts of dishes!

I've never been dissatisfied when dining at Pho. Great food, good atmosphere & a nice treat.

Only complaints are, service is normally slow & I genuinely think the food is overpriced for what you're getting.

Good chain!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was our first visit to Pho and normally I am not a fan of chains. However, everything about our visit was lovely. The staff were very welcoming and informative with the interesting menu. The food was extremely fresh and tasty with a good choice of beers. Particularly good was the squid starter and the vegetable soup combo. Lovely touch to be able to add extra ingredients such as chilli and coriander to make the dish more to your own individual taste. Definitely will be going back.