1. Indian restaurants like this are rarer than hens teeth in UK.
2. If you want as cuisine in Brighton your going to have to pay the Lanes rental!
3. Authenticity is hard to import; these guys do it effortlessly
4. Ali, our waiter advises through a wonderfully charasmatic yet unsalesy manner.
5. The Goan fish curry was the best since- I was eating fish on a Goan beach!
6. How unpretentious this place is- how refreshing this is.
7. £80 for 4 including wine!!!! Really??
8. Just go; you will so NOT be disappointed!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.