“Excellent service!”

The Eastern Eye Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Simple, Authentic Indian cuisine made popular by signature dishes such as Dosa , Chettinad chicken, Goan Fish Curry etc. Along with unique selectionof appetisers and other main's. Our menu is relished by all kind of patrons from Vegan to Seafood lovers.
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I took a group of friends here when we were in Brighton for the weekend. I chose this place because of the previous reviews I read and I wasnt disappointed. We had been drinking all day and certain members of the group were very drunk but they handled us very well. The service was excellent!

All the food was of a very high standard. My only negative comment would be that all the dishes were quite hot, even the rice and mild dishes.

We would definitely return! x

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I visited this restuarant for the first time last week for lunch with my partner. We had the Thali menu and I opted for the vegetarian and my partner had the chicken. Both were delicious and very good value for money. We will return shortly to try the Thali night on Thursday evening. The service was very good and very quick and I can't think of anything negative to say about this restaurant. If you are visiting to Brighton this restaurant is not in the best of areas but worth a visit if you like Indian food.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I really like Indian food - but out of all of the Indian restaurants in Brighton and Hove, this is the one that I really look forward to going to, despite its lack lustre location in London Road. Their chef is excellent and the front-of-house friendly and efficient, the Dosa's always to die for and Goan fish curry is delicious - in fact I have never had anything here that has failed to please - so impressed am I that I've asked them to do the catering for my Birthday party... and I'm already anticipating to the compliments we'll get!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great dosas and thalis- very reasonably priced. Unfortunately as it is so big and not usually full, it has not much atmosphere, so make sure you go with a few friends. On the plus side, you don't usually have to book!

2  Thank callamia
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We recently ate at the Eastern Eye for the first time and will be returning as soon as possible! The food is by far the best Indian we have found in Brighton and is served in generous portions by extremely friendly staff. Don’t be put off by the location on London Road – once inside, the surroundings are very pleasant. Highly recommended, a real ‘find’ off the beaten track.

1  Thank DevonDumpling007