“Tasty affordable good lunch”
Review of Warung Tujuh - CLOSED

Warung Tujuh
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Business meetings
Description: An authentic Indonesian ding experience Indonesian food is at it's best when it is eaten at a Warung, a road side food stall which is frequented by locals and tourists alike. At a Warung you are guaranteed a wonderful gastronomic experience at a very reasonable price. At Warung Tujuh it is our aim to recreate this dining delight for you here in Brighton. With our Indonesian Chef's and owner we hope to bring selection of the dishes that make up our diverse regional cuisine to your table and we hope you enjoy eating them as much as we have enjoyed creating them for you.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Tasty affordable good lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Went in for lunch with a colleague today, had the lamb stew thing on the main menu. Was really tasty, rice was done just right, lamb cooked to perfection. I'm no foodie but was suitably impressed!

• Visited July 2011

Sussex
“Really yummy food good portions”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I went last week and the food was really authentic, tasty and good portions. Staff friendly and helpful. Pool valley is not the most exciting place but it is really worth a visit. Good value.

• Visited June 2011
Tring, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Not the best restaurant of this type I have ever been to, but nevertheless very nice food and good service so I would definitely recommend it.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed May 13, 2011

Good staff, really delicious food, great value, amazing portion sizes for the pudding. What more can you ask for?

• Visited May 2011
West Sussex
“yummy - terima kasih”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Having spent months travelling in Indonesia in my youth, I'm always keen to try an Indonesian restaurant when I have the chance. However, I don't often find one at an opportune time - Napier (NZ) and Amsterdam are about it in the last 10 years.

Anyway, a family day out in Brighton was planned & having spotted Warung Tujuh before, I persuaded my wife that it would be a good alternative to Wagamamas for lunch.

We arrived at noon, so were the only ones there, but she was very impressed, as was I. Even the children (who can be a bit fussy) liked it, scoffing down their Mee Goreng and as much of the Rendang Daging as we would give them (which wasn't very much as it was SO good!)
The Nasi Campur was also excellent - just a shame we couldn't sample any other dishes. But we will be back.

• Visited April 2011