“Best gluten free pizza I've ever eaten”

Bella Italia Brighton Market Street
Ranked #220 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bella Italia Brighton couldn't ask for a better location within the vibrant southern seaside city. Situated in the charming area known as The Lanes, with its numerous antique shops and jewellers, Bella Italia offers both locals and visitors great Italian grub at accessible prices. Tuck into starters such as the mushrooms baked in mascarpone, spinach and garlic sauce with ciabatta followed by a 7oz sirloin steak with garlic butter, mushrooms, fried and rocket accompanied by a sauce of your choice. Round off with a classic banoffee pie with sprinkled amaretti biscuits and zabaglione cream. All this accompanied by a traditional Italian Peroni beer or a glass of Chianti. If you're looking for a good value Italian restaurant in Brighton, Bella Italia certainly fits the bill. Every last Friday of every month, from 9.30 pm till late we do live acoustic music, free entry plus 2for1 cocktails from 5 pm on the day. We do recommend that you book in advance as we are getting very busy on these nights.
Sussex
“Best gluten free pizza I've ever eaten”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My daughter treated me last night to the best gluten free pizza I've ever had. It was wonderful, none of the horrible cardboard base that I'm used to being served with. I was so thrilled with it that I made a point of telling the waitress how much I was enjoying it. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Lovely Service, Good Food”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Me and my girlfriend came here after a lovely day out and we weren't disappointed! Service was wonderful, food was perfect. No complaints. Will be back next time we are in Brighton!

• Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Evening meal on a Monday night in late October. Arrived on spec and although restaurant is not a large place it was quite busy and we were given a table immediately. Food was good, service prompt and efficient, busy but informal type of atmosphere (which we like). It's the sort of place to go if you want to relax, eat some good food but don't want a lot of fuss over things.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Lovely place”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stopped for lunch here while on a day visit.
Staff were polite and helpful. The food arrived piping hot and nicely presented. We were not rushed in any way and had a leisurely lunch.
The restaurant is small and cosy with a nice atmosphere and it was very busy. While we were there several parties were turned away as there is nowhere to wait SO WOULD RECOMMEND YOU BOOK IN ADVANCE if you are going at a busy time (lunch etc)

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Poor breakfast slow service”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were surprised on a busy Sunday morning that the restaurant was almost empty.
We were shown a table and given a breakfast menu which was plentiful and looked good. We ordered one full English and one fruit stack pancakes. The people on the table opposite us complained at how long they had been waiting for their breakfast-over half an hour, when there's arrived they said it was freezing cold and walked out of the restaurant! My fruit stack pancakes arrived it was three cold but burnt pancakes probably half a banana and one sliced strawberry on top- very disappointing, my husbands full English looked good but he said it wasn't very tasty.
The menu was reasonably priced but the food was of a very poor standard. Would not return or recommend.