Tripadvisor

Review of Burger King

Burger King
Order Online
Ranked #1,026 of 1,399 Restaurants in Brighton
Description: A fabulous, new, modern Burger King on Brighton seafront with beautiful sea views and outside seating. Where better to enjoy a Burger King meal.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To whom this may concern,

I was in Burger King with my two friends. Me and my friend ordered food and we were waiting a long time for the food to be ready. Meanwhile my other friend had walked in with some cheesy chips from the store next door with the lid closed.

My friend was verbally abused by a particular member of staff who said she was not to eat the food. She did not eat the food and it was kept contained in the box. At that point the member of staff starting shouting at us and told my friends to leave even though she was not eating the food. My friend had to stand outside in the cold on her own. As a women I think it is disgusting to make a women stand outside on her own where she can be approached by all sorts of men at this time.

I hope to get a response from this matter because I am deeply distressed,

Jazzy

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

If you want to imagine what it would like to be to get food from an establishment that actively tries to hate their customers, come here.
Cold burgers and cold food

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Have been several times before but last week plumbed new depths.

One other customer in the restaurant (not at the tills). Two staff behind the counter. No acknowledgement that we had arrived and were waiting to order while the staff continued to argue.

After 6 minutes, the cashier made eye contact. I asked for two coffees. She said she wasn’t able to serve me as she was dealing with a customer!

We left. We won’t be back. Woeful.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019

not very helpful if you don't know what you want we had a burger you pay for the chips even if you don't have them that's what the man told us

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019

One member of staff refused to serve me as he insisted I pushed in, when I was waiting for over 15 minutes by myself! He then continued to pretend to do things by walking by and checking receipts. By not serving me, he was unable to serve anyone behind me, which held up the queue further. When asked why I couldn’t be served he then ignored me and rolled his eyes, and aggressively moved his arms. I left swiftly but politely and was understandably very upset.

Date of visit: October 2019