“Quaint, but not a great place to see a show”

Theatre Royal Brighton
Book In Advance
More Info
$26.50*
and up
Cycling Tour of Brighton City
Ranked #22 of 172 things to do in Brighton
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We saw a good show, but the theatre is very cramped and the view from anywhere other than front on isn't great.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is the 3rd time I have visited this theatre this year and the 3rd time I have been disappointed. Artists sound muffled , can't understand whats been said and no air conditioning in August. They have the cheek to charge for seats the sam West End -unbelievable .

2  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I really loved this place tucked away in a busy pedestrian street and I got to people watch. Excellent in the summer months.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I was really looking forward to seeing this show. Unfortunately I thought that it was very disappointing. The story line was very disjointed and lacked continuity and while the music was great it just didn't flow well

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We saw the tour of Rock of Ages.
This was our first visit to this theatre. It is very quaint and traditional. We were in the Royal Circle and had a good view of the stage. The seats were comfortable but your elbows are close to your neighbours. The show was outstanding. We have seen it on Broadway and the production was just as good. The only downside was the lack of loos. A long queue during the interval meant that some of the ladies returned to their seats a little late. Otherwise, an enjoyable experience.