“Great if you are watching your weight or on a restricted diet”
Review of LoveFit Cafe - CLOSED

LoveFit Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Visiting Brighton and wondering where to get that Protein fix?Want to look great for that party in a few weeks? Or simply want a healthy balanced lunch or breakfast? LoveFit Cafe are winners of the Healthy Choice Gold Award for their deliciously good for you food and drinks. So visit LoveFit and sit by the fountain in the Square, enjoy one of their amazing melted mozarella and cheddar Giant Tuna Panini with a delicious Orang-O-Mang smoothie and watch the world go by! (Takeaway too!)
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great carb and dairy free food. Fresh juices and good coffee. Friendly staff, not too busy and can sit outside. Eat here regularly and always consistent, knowing I will find something I like. Not expensive.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a short break in Brighton thought I'd venture out for breakfast and was so glad I did. Really tasty, fresh well cooked food served piping hot! Especially enjoyed creamy scrambled egg and well done bacon & sausages. Goodly portion and reasonable price which included tea. Friendly staff and I enjoyed sitting outside although perhaps not with a peckish pigeon at the table!

Would definitely go again - treat yourself!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had a lovely breakfast here following a trek around Brighton trying to find a gf friendly place for my friend! There's plenty to choose from and so refreshing to find healthy options that also taste fantastic at a reasonable price and good portion size. Great and friendly service. Those that have complained before that food took a while.. We didnt have that problem but if theyre busy, give them a break, it's a popular location and popular place so would well worth a short wait!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Loved this cafe so much that we came back the next day too! My boyfriend has the full english which was lovely, not greasy at all like some other places, and I had the low-carb breakfast which was also delicious. Good value for money as well as the full english comes with a pot of tea or a coffee, which was yummy. Next time I will try one of their 'guilt free' cakes! Only complaint is that they don't have nutritional information for their juices and smoothies which would be helpful.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am an incredibly picky vegetarian, and am always thrilled to visit Europe, because finding good vegetarian food here is so easy. I stumbled upon this cafe via google maps while planning our trip.

My mom and I met up with a local artist (Alexis) for lunch and to buy some gorgeous art. Mom had the Soup and Toastie Deal. I had the Tomato and Red Pesto Panini and Alexis had the Veggie Club Sandwich. We were all very happy with our choices, because they were all delicious! The panini was very tasty and had the perfect amount of basil.

Mom and I also each had an Immune Boost Smoothie, to combat any germs we may have picked up on our long flight from the U.S. Despite the dark green/brown color, it tasted very fruity and we liked them! We will definitely visit the cafe again the next time we're in Brighton.