“Great staff & even better coffee.”
Review of LoveFit Cafe - CLOSED

LoveFit Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Visiting Brighton and wondering where to get that Protein fix?Want to look great for that party in a few weeks? Or simply want a healthy balanced lunch or breakfast? LoveFit Cafe are winners of the Healthy Choice Gold Award for their deliciously good for you food and drinks. So visit LoveFit and sit by the fountain in the Square, enjoy one of their amazing melted mozarella and cheddar Giant Tuna Panini with a delicious Orang-O-Mang smoothie and watch the world go by! (Takeaway too!)
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Visited a few times and had good service and great food on each visit (3 in total). Falafel, giant tuna panini and a well needed morning after smoothie that went down a treat. Would recommend and will return. Thank you.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Wondering through the Brighton Lanes looking for somewhere to have a coffee we stumbled across this little gem.

Even though it was the middle of November we sat outside in the little square next to the very attractive water feature. Christmas lights had been put up around the fountain in the form of a tent. It is a pity we couldn't return after dark to see it all lit up.

We are both watching what we eat & my wife is a veggie. Plenty of light snack choices on the menu all with their calories, protein, carbs etc listed. How I wish more places did this.

I went for a New York Toastie while my wife had a veggie panini with red onion & pesto.

The two guys running the cafe were very friendly and gave us prompt service.

Also worth mentioning was the fact that there is a customer toilet. Often lacking in coffee bars these days.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I found this place through Tripadvisor and was very interested to go there for lunch as I like healthy food and knowing what I am eating. Everything on their menu comes with a calorie count which is helpful.
They have wonderful smoothie mixes that you don’t find anywhere else and all their menu items have a “healthy” twist. We had egg whites on brown toast, the full breakfast and smoothies. A very yummy lunch! Free wifi is a welcome extra. The place is a “café” with limited seating and they also offer prepared sandwiches to take away. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a healthy quick bite or lunch. There should be cafés like this everywhere!

1  Thank Pistache1141
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Love the location of this cafe right in the centre of the lanes, great to sit outside and people watch. Has lots of healthy options to choose from and great smoothies which you can add whey to if you want to stack on your protein!

2  Thank brightonbeachboy
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Being a local business owner in brighton i was pleasently suprised when i stumbled across Lovefit Cafe in amongest all the quick fast food outlets of our city, my order was freshly prepared and promptly deliverd to my table by a very pleasent young man called Jason who I later found out to be one the owners of this excellent healthy option eatery

If your ever in Brighton I highly recommend that you try eating at Lovefit Cafe, a real eduction in how to get healthy food that doesn't take of cardboard, Jason and his staff are curtious and friendly and are quite happy to talk you through the menu in order to make sure you get the best out of their establisment.

I will have no hesitation in recommending Lovefit Cafe to my family, friends and clients.

1  Thank Classicboy