“The Best Spanish Restaurant In Brighton”

Ole Ole Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #152 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ole Ole Tapas Bar & Restaurant is a lively spot complete with Flamenco dancers, live bands and delicious Spanish cuisine.Relish in the finest Sangria, tapas and true Spanish ambiance, featuring an authentic floor show of Flamenco music and dance. Travel to Spain with Ole Ole and join us for an "Evening in Andalusia". Ole Ole is all about honest food of the earth, natural and real.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The Best Spanish Restaurant In Brighton”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I had been told about this place while it was in kemptown but missed it so I was surprised when i found it on the off chance in the lanes in brighton. Love the way the place is decorated very light and airy and the food is just amazing its just like being back home in Spain. before this there was only one other place in brighton that was good for spanish food but this knocks the socks off them all. I will be coming back again

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a STONKING place”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Never, ever written a review before but thought I'd come on and say what a brilliant place this is. Great food, wine and beer and the most friendly - authentically - Spanish staff. But if you go Thursday-Saturday you get the huge added bonus of some tremendous entertainment (e.g. our lovely waitress appeared in full Flamenco dress and strutted her stuff). Snake hipped Antonio Banderas male dancer was also amazing - as were the guitarist and vocalist (Gypsy Kings eat your heart out).

1 Thank Silverhatch
London, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Brighton, best Tapas outside of Spain”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Absolutely fantastic in every way! The food was delicious, the atmosphere second to none, the waiters friendly and attentive and the show was fabulous.
I highly recommend this restaurant – I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t enjoy it, I would not hesitate to take my parents, my husband, a group of friends or colleagues!
I will certainly be returning and recommend it to anyone looking for a great night out – you can eat, drink and dance all under one roof and unlike a lot of places in Brighton its sophisticated and classy but great fun with nothing not to like. The best Tapas I have had outside of Spain and most definitely the most authentic atmosphere! Enjoy!

2 Thank Bobbs075
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“So much fun I didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I went last Friday 10th June for my Birthday with 3 other friends and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff were very attentive but relaxed and the menu was explained to us simple English folk. We did have a slight misunderstanding about the main course but it actually worked out in our favour.
The wine was beautiful and the entertainment was so authentic with the singing and dancing, not one mistake!
To top it all off they sung happy birthday to me in Spanish, gave me a cake with a candle and got me up to dance (slightly embarrassing) but I really did enjoy it.
Towards the end of the night everyone was up dancing and singing, not one person was straight faced or sat still.
It was a truley unique experience, I can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2011
“AMAZING!!!! I'll need more words to descripte”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

We been there for a leaving party, and it was great! The food, the service, the show! The people! The Atmosphere of the place is really good!!! I definetly recommend if you gonna have a good party and great night with friends and family!!

2 Thank Pilyss