“Best Restaurant in Brighton, best Tapas outside of Spain”

Ole Ole Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 1,139 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ole Ole Tapas Bar & Restaurant is a lively spot complete with Flamenco dancers, live bands and delicious Spanish cuisine.Relish in the finest Sangria, tapas and true Spanish ambiance, featuring an authentic floor show of Flamenco music and dance. Travel to Spain with Ole Ole and join us for an "Evening in Andalusia". Ole Ole is all about honest food of the earth, natural and real.
London, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Brighton, best Tapas outside of Spain”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Absolutely fantastic in every way! The food was delicious, the atmosphere second to none, the waiters friendly and attentive and the show was fabulous.
I highly recommend this restaurant – I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t enjoy it, I would not hesitate to take my parents, my husband, a group of friends or colleagues!
I will certainly be returning and recommend it to anyone looking for a great night out – you can eat, drink and dance all under one roof and unlike a lot of places in Brighton its sophisticated and classy but great fun with nothing not to like. The best Tapas I have had outside of Spain and most definitely the most authentic atmosphere! Enjoy!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Bobbs075

East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“So much fun I didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I went last Friday 10th June for my Birthday with 3 other friends and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff were very attentive but relaxed and the menu was explained to us simple English folk. We did have a slight misunderstanding about the main course but it actually worked out in our favour.
The wine was beautiful and the entertainment was so authentic with the singing and dancing, not one mistake!
To top it all off they sung happy birthday to me in Spanish, gave me a cake with a candle and got me up to dance (slightly embarrassing) but I really did enjoy it.
Towards the end of the night everyone was up dancing and singing, not one person was straight faced or sat still.
It was a truley unique experience, I can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2011
“AMAZING!!!! I'll need more words to descripte”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

We been there for a leaving party, and it was great! The food, the service, the show! The people! The Atmosphere of the place is really good!!! I definetly recommend if you gonna have a good party and great night with friends and family!!

2 Thank Pilyss
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Two Friday night visits in a fortnight, everything was perfect. The food and wine were excellent, the waiting staff were attentive and offered advice and recommendations, the entertainment was superb. I have travelled all over Spain and Ole Ole is very authentic with a fabulous ambience. I will definitely be back and look forward to bringing my friends from Spain here when they are in Brighton.
Thoroughly recommended

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank BrightonAnita
Brighton
“What a night!!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

You go down those steps and it's like going into a Spanish taberna somewhere in Andalucia. They have the best Paella this side of the Atlantic and the music is preformed with passion and talent. The staff are friendly and nothing is too much to ask. Over all it's a night you will never forget!!!!!!!

1 Thank AsturianinaBrighton