“The Perfect Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I decided to flex our Bus Passes and go the Brighton for the day. About 2 years ago we ate at this restaurant in the evening and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere so we decided to revisit it. We were not disappointed.
The restaurant was not very busy, probably due to a wet Wednesday lunchtime. We were welcomed and seated. There was no hassle or hurry to chooses drinks or food, really relaxed an 'no panic'.
We had: Garlic bread and cheese topping, Spaghetti Arabiata and a Penne with Chicken (big chunks) and a cream source, a bottle of house red (not exorbitantly priced) followed by two large coffees.
This cost the princely sum of £35 which, consider everything we consider extremely good value for money.
Yes we would recommend it, Yes we will go back.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The fist time I came to Brighton looking for a job, I went to si signore they said to me to do a trial day, so I did and I did very well, that what they said to me and I was working all they long could be 10 hours, the took my number and said they will call me, but the real thing is they was playing with me, I worked for them for free, a long Saturday and they did not pay me the trial day that it is illegal, so was really surprise for me.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Just visited the place from what we could see very clean service good and had Jacket Potato + very good and large plateful with good green salad.
Coffee was very good (the reviewer from London who gave it a poor must have got places mixed up

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and relaxed little gem. The best coffee for miles. The only place we drink coffee in the area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Eaten here early evening for a pre-theatre dinner, so at it was in it's transition from a cafe/coffee shop into a restaurant. Not the smartest restaurant in Brighton, but the food is good quality and reasonably priced. The service was very good.

1  Thank Chris_Chich