“hidden gem off brighton's beaten path...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blenio Bistro - CLOSED

Blenio Bistro
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
London
“hidden gem off brighton's beaten path...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2010

had moules frites & rack of lamb- both fantastic. we were temped to return the next day! will def return over summer...

1 Thank btoma

Brighton, UK
“Nice food - friendly knowledgeable staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2009

I have visited the restaurant a number of times and they have never failed to deliver. On my last visit, I had the homemade soup (just tomato but OMG what a great tomato soup) and a steak
The menu is relatively small but all items are well chosen and well made. I can not emphasise enough, just how good the meals I have had here have been.
The staff are also very friendly and attentive.
And finally - a note for their coffee - excellent! Properly cleaned machines make a huge difference!

1 Thank MandMK
Harrow
“Worth leaving the main streets of Brighton for”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2009

This was quite a long walk up the hill from Brighton Town Centre so I did hope it would be worth it. I wasn't disappointed! The menu is limited but our choices were all delicious and we all had food envy when our meals arrived. Portions are generous and the staff were really warm and friendly. Nice pub next door too!

1 Thank cl4aire
Brighton
“Absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2009

I've lost count of the number of times I've been to Blenio. It's my favourite restaurant in Brighton and Hove and the food is absolutely fantastic. The menu is never run of the mill and there is always something to suit every palate. Highlights over the past couple of years have included the ham and chicken terrine, the skate wing and the sussex beef is always delicious. The sticky toffee pudding is hands down the best I have ever had, and I generally prefer cheese to a pud, but it's so outstanding that I invariably end up having it. If you haven't been to Blenio you really must give it a go. You won't regret ir.

1 Thank helusiab