“Wonderfully ott :)”

Enfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfully ott :)”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A wonderfully over the top experience with all the theatrics you'd expect from such a tour, enjoyed it no end :)

1 Thank MiggyMan
boooooob, Owner at Ghost Walk of the Lanes, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Greetings, my friend! So pleased you enjoyed my light-hearted, over-the-top tour of Brighton's most haunted quarter. Brighton has always been a place for fun and frivolity, which is why I've tailored the show in such a way. All the tales, however, are based on long-established accounts of hauntings in the area. I'm hopefully starting a walk in Covent Garden next month; book online at www.ghostwalkcoventgarden.com. Thanks once again.

Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Spooky fun, all thoroughly entertaining. I took my twelve year 12 year old son along as a little treat. As it turned out it was a treat for us both. Fascinating stories about the old quarter of Brighton told by the highly dramatic Silas the Ghost walker. Do go see!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank BrightonNat
boooooob, Owner at Ghost Walk of the Lanes, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thanks for a super review - much appreciated! We aim to entertain all age ranges and to have a good bit of fun and high-jinx along the way.
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A ghoulish wedding reception”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Attended the walk as part of two friends' wedding . Despite it being June the weather was extremely windy but our host rose to the challenge and kept us all entertained and informed. We must have looked a strange crew as the wedding had a Vintage travel theme and as guests we had all made an effort so as well as our guides Victorian dress , there were very dapper gentlemen in their explorers guise with wonderful mustaches and gorgeous ladies to escort :-)

1 Thank Bluebel1961
Thank you so much for the review. Entertaining your wedding party was a real treat for me. I felt a little upstaged by all the fabulous by all the fabulous costumes your guests were wearing. Anyway, I'm pleased you all enjoyed the ghost walk and that, in some small way, I was able to add to your special day.
Woodley, United Kingdom
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“The Ghost walker of Brighton”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My bride to be hired this jolly fellow as an additional part of our wedding and I am glad she did.
It was fun informative good old fashioned entertainment and all our wedding guests were thrilled...
We had a blast thankyou Sir..

1 Thank Mott_66
Delighted you enjoyed yourself, sir! With a fabulous like yours you ought to become my understudy! Thanks for the review.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I liked this walk so much that I hired rob to take our wedding party on a special ghost walk for our wedding day. It is great value and fun for all ages enthusiastically performed.

Visited June 2013
Hellooooooooooooo! Thank you so much for the review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed the ghost walk and that I was able to add a little extra fun on this special day. I certainly enjoyed entertaining your guests and felt rather upstaged by all their fabulous costumes. Many thanks once again,