“Worst Service I Have Ever Experienced”
Review of Noori's

Noori's
Reserve with OpenTable
Noori's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #505 of 1,133 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Worst Service I Have Ever Experienced”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place has the worst service I have ever been to. I booked a table last night for six people. On our arrival we were met by a girl dressed in jeans and a jumper who when we explained that we had booked a table she didn't speak to us just beckoned to us to follow her. we were shown to a table which didn't have any place settings she gave us menus then went away coming back with some cutlery which she proceeded to throw onto the table at each one of us not placing them down knife to the right fork to the left these were literally thrown down onto the table next to each person. I decided that if this was the level of service at this place then I didn't want to eat here. So we got up and spoke to the manager on the way out who said "what do you want me to do about it" in a I couldn't care less attitude. I cannot comment on the food as we left before ordering. I would not recommend this place to anyone who likes to be served properly at their table by people who care about their customers.

1 Thank Phil344

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“I enjoyed it”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I am surprised at some of the comments left for this place, my experience was a good one, the food was tasty and at a reasonable price, BUT there does appear to be a lack of enthusiasm from the staff and they need a good dynamic front man with some personality but the food was good and the choice of wines half decent, not bad price and it's nearly always quite busy so that should tell us something! And the place seems infested by tiny weeny flies they could do with an electronic fly zapper, would I go back? YES

London, United Kingdom
“Worst curry we've ever eaten!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

By no means a curry connoisseur although do eat Indian down brick lane & east london regularly so know a decent curry, however this was definitely not one!! The chicken had clearly been reheated, the mushroom rice was poor and the service surprisingly managed to be worse then the food!! Wasnt even offeres a drink, and had to go to the bar to pay at the end as the waiters were too busy texting to bring the bill to us!utter crap!!

1 Thank tomw1987
Reading, United Kingdom
“The restaurant everyone in the South-East is talking about”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have to disagree with some of the more recent reviews on here; I visited this restaurant with my girlfriend on Halloween this year for a pre-Halloween spooktacular meal and would argue that this was one of the best curries that we have had in a long time. We went with lamb Balti and a mango chicken Malai, with two sides of rice and a garlic naan, and honestly could not fault any of them. The meats and sauce were well cooked and not overpowering with their sugars and spices, but not bland either, and the rices were generously portioned. Popadums were brought out at the start and these were no additional charge unlike many other restaurants, though an accompanying mango chutney would have topped this off nicely,

The service was efficient and polite, and the surroundings were pleasant. The meal would have been worth every penny of its full price but even better with a half-price deal. I would happily return.

• Visited October 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“OK food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went here as there was an offer on one of the voucher websites, I think it was £15 for £30 of food. The restaurant itself looks quite dated. We were the only one's in the restaurant so we had the waiter hanging round waiting for our order whilst we got distracted with chatting to each other. The food was fine but nothing too special for me to return in a hurry.

• Visited April 2013