“Value for money in a very cozy environment.”
Review of Pomegranate - CLOSED

Pomegranate
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Have a great dish with fresh ingredients. It was hard to choose among the very tempting choices. And all this in a well decorated environment with good service. I visited without reservation and they were happy to serve us.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Went there on a whim when looking for somewher close to my hotel. It's a tiny place but they were able to accommodate five of us on a Friday night without a booking. The food was pretty good and the service was impeccable. It's a bit of squeeze and not cheap but my friends kept telling me it was a good idea. I will go there again next time in Brighton.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I visited this restaurant in August and had a lovely meal. The staff were attentive and helpful with choosing on the menu. It is quirky and intimate and the food is fab!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is my third visit to this restaurant in as many years.
I memories were of it being mediocre, but having heard good reports we decided to try it again.
We are so glad we did. The menu is extensive and it took us all a while to choose as too much choice!! most things/combinations seem to be original and well thought out.
The staff are very attentive and knowledgeable about the food and we were not disappointed when it arrived.
Lots of taste explosions, the meat and fish appeared to be good quality, flavoursome and tender.
We didn't have enough room for deserts!
We will be back and recommending others to try this small quirky, independent restaurant. situated in a side street of central Kemp Town

1  Thank MarcusT007
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food is simply awesome ... I have eaten here a few times now and am working my way thru the menu - on every visit, the food has been very well cooked, presented and served. Really can't fault the place - a proper gem in the heart of kemp town.