Loved the apartment, very spacious and well presented. It had a high chair and cot included and was perfect for our young family. It was a short stroll to the shops, beach etc. The service we received was second to none with the owner calling before our visit to check that he couldnt do anything to assist. Can't recommend this enough.
Saleha User Profile
We were 2 couples with a baby staying one night. I would give 4.5 stars if I could, though I feel 4 is a disservice to Paul and Emma, and the flat.
- Well finished
- Beds/Mattresses/Duvets are of the squishy, comfy variety. If you prefer a hard mattress (like my husband does) then you may not sleep comfortably
- Most basic provisions provided (milk, teabags) - Instructions on appliances around the flat, TV with satellite and well appointed living room
- Paul and Emma are super prompt with communication
- Towels were fluffy
- Areas was quiet
- The entry to the basement flat is dark, and could use a spruce/tidy up. It doesn't reflect what is behind the front door. As it is a basement flat, access is via a narrow, steep set of stairs
- While I wasn't expecting toiletries, hand soap would have been nice, as that's not often something people to think to travel with
- The route we chose to walk (while only 10 mins from the station) involved a bit of uphill walking. This was only a problem for us as we had a pram, luggage, and I'm pregnant, so maybe worth bearing in mind for those who are less mobile
As those are the only cons, I can't justify knocking a whole star off for those. In addition, a previous guest had broken the link to one of the double beds so they were set up as singles. We had purchased a film and were offered it gratis for the inconvenience, which was a lovely gesture. Will definitely return to Celebrity Apartments when we next come to Brighton!
We had a night at this lovely clean and comfortable apartment beds are comfy and lovely fresh bedding all round,very close to Brighton sea front and in very quiet area we even managed to park right outside for the time we was there,the host was very helpful & informative highly recommend staying here
Came down to Brighton to visit a mate who has moved here. 5 of us stayed in the apartment and we were very impressed with the quality of the décor. Spacious living area and 2 nice bedrooms, both with an en-suite.
Would highly recommend for all purposes of staying in the location.
I stayed in this apartment in Powis Square with my husband and 4 children. We found the space to be practical, comfortable, smart and clean. The rooms all have en suite facilities and tv's. The lounge is spacious and airy. The location of the apartment is on a quiet square with private garden...yet a short walk from both the beach front and local restaurants and bars. A great place to spend the weekend without the constraints of a hotel.