“Amazing”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining table 2 extra benches are provided for extra seating max 10 guests at a squeeze. Living area Fabulous comfy sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living area Fabulous comfy sofa
Guests having fun at Parkers Pad This property is advertised on KeyStay and elsewhere!
Entrance lobby via vintage shop front Stairs to first floor
Top floor master bedroom sleeps 3 guest with en-suite shower room
Top floor double bedroom Sleeps 2
Top floor double bedroom Sleeps 2
First floor triple bedroom sleeps 3
First floor double bedroom Sleeps 2
En-suite shower room to Top floor bedroom
Open plan kitchen living dining room Great space for a family get together.
Family Bathroom bath with wet room shower area washbasin and WC
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Megan W
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 30, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I booked the apartment for my best friends hen do and it was perfect. The apartment itself was so quirky and the open plan kitchen and living room was great for us all to be together! It comfortably slept 10 of us and I would highly recommend it to any group wanted to stay in Brighton. It was a easy 10 min walk to the beach, town or train station! I can’t thank Laurence enough for the weekend we spent there x

Helen D
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Our stay for Conference”
Reviewed June 21, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Wow, what a place. Well equipped, stylish, comfortable with eateries and convenience stores right on your doorstep. Laurence met us on arrival showed us around and explained how to use the cooker (a godsend to a technophobe like me). Everything you could possibly want was there. Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, TV, hi-fi and WiFi. I would definitely stay there again when next travelling to Brighton.

deniseo66
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Conference week”
Reviewed June 21, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

What a great place to stay! Not far from the centre, although a bit of a hill to climb lol. Fantastic rooms, lovely landlord - would love to stay again

c m
london
“Parker’s Pad is brilliant!”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I booked this flat for a weekend in Brighton with friends for my birthday. The booking was quick and easy and Laurence was super nice. When I spoke to him a few days before he made me feel totally relaxed and was very helpful when we got there. He met us at the flat and showed us everything and then even showed me where I could park for free and ran me back to the flat (you don’t need a car staying there but it’s great that you can park for free if you choose to drive there). The flat itself is in a great location and you can wander into town easily. It is homely, clean and comfortable and has everything you might need. I would definitely recommend staying there.

Jacob B
London, United Kingdom
“Brightons Best!”
Reviewed May 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We stayed at Parker Pads, Brighton at the Seven Dials for a friends 30th birthday and had an absolute ball over Easter Weekend 2018! A stylish and quirky apartment right in the centre of Brighton with only a 10 minuet walk to the centre of town and another 5 minuets you can be in swimming in the sea!

So let me break it down. Brighton is a bright energetic sea side town. However, parking is a pain. Laurence was a great host, directed us to free parking and drove us down to the apartment 5 minuets away in his people carrier. Car is not needed when staying in the central location. He gave us a great tour of the house where we were delighted with what we had landed for our weekend. The pictures do not give this place justice.

The apartment has everything stated in the Bio. Plenty of space for 10 people, large bedrooms, large bathroom with a lovely shower and bath (includes a TV), a modern and stylish kitchen with all utensils you need! We cooked every night lining our stomachs for the wild nights Brighton is guaranteed to bring! Washer / dryer / dishwasher it has it all. The large flat screen TV was a treat for the Anthony Joshua fight!

Thank you for making our stay in Brighton so marvellous, I recommend the apartment over any offered in Brighton!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 10, 2018
Hi Jacob
Thanks for taking the time to leave your glowing 5 star review! see you soon! Laurence of Parker's Pad Seven Dials, Brighton
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing