“And Another great meal at the capannina!”
Review of La Capannina

La Capannina
Ranked #45 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Again we had another fantastic meal here at the capannina,this time a pizza calzone,And the family had the menu.service was excellent,atmosphere was lovely,and food was incredibly tasty!well done guys,see you again and again!!!

1  Thank Ledolcevita
There are newer reviews for La Capannina

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Went here last night while on holiday in Brighton for me and my girlfriend's two year anniversary. The service was excellent, of a very high standard and the waiter was very polite and friendly. The food was excellent, I myself has a pizza calzone which was of excellent standard, stonebaked and very filling. I had the banoffee pie for dessert which was of incredible quality and nicely sized, no small portions here. However the pie was VERY sweet. Fits my taste fine but a quick warning for others who may not be used to as sweet a taste. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone, just a shame I can't bring it home with me!

1  Thank Ben B
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went here for a friend's birthday and we were all really impressed with the food and service. It's not an exaggeration to say that my pizza was the best I've tasted in years - I want more!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Truly Italian. Friendly atmosphere and service, good/fresh food, menu with sufficient choice, reasonable prices.

1  Thank Hans G
Reviewed July 4, 2013

First time visited I was presently surprised by the wonderful service and just as good wonderful food from the Independent family run restaurant I would high recommend this place Small and cosy and perfect , very much looking forward to my next visit 10/10

1  Thank Mike M