“The food is the highlight”
Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Ranked #243 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Visited again last week and yet again enjoyed the food. The service is patchy, either the waiter is breathing down your neck trying to get your order or you have to practise semaphore to attract attention.
The menus are now very grubby and really do not look attractive. Unfortunately the man that sits at the cash desk is too busy surfing the internet on his laptop, or else he might be able to try wiping the menus clean. Also the specials are scrawled on a blackboard, but the waiters either cannot remember what they are or simply cannot be bothered to try selling them.
Price wise, the place is reasonable.
Would I go back? Yes, because I'm reasonably sure that the food will be ok. Would I go there with friends? Probably not, because it lacks the warm welcome and snappy service it had a year ago.

There are newer reviews for Bella Napoli

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a bunch of my work friends for a big meal and there was not a plate left with food on it. A great evening out food was delicious and the service very pleasant. Recommended

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Being in a wheelchair it is sometimes difficult to find a good restaurant. However Bella Napoli is an excellent place to go. Brilliant access & plenty of space. The staff were extremely helpful, re-arranging the seating at our table to get me in (without making a fuss, or making me feel a nuisance)
The food is delicious, we ordered from both the regular menu & the specials board. The staff are extremely friendly. Speaking to the children with us as if they were 'adults' asking them what they wanted to eat, which made them feel very special!
Great food, great staff, great price....definitely going to be a regular!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is my second visit o this Italian restaurant in the Brighton marina. I had the bruschetta as a starter and although the cherry tomatoes were flavoursome the same could not be said of the bread, it was really a toasted french baguette rather than the ciabatta that is supposed to be. One of my dining friends, who had had the starter before, claimed that the restaurant may have run out of ciabattas.
I had the risotto ai funghi and that was quite good. the restaurant seems to offer a lot of fish dishes but none of us had them. My companion had pizzas and were happy with them. The outer crust looked and tasted good.
I will return but I think I'll give the bruschetta a miss.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent pizzas at a very good price. This restaurant has been around for 20 years...and it has survived in Brighton for such a long time because it offers excellent value for money. I have given it 5 stars because it was very good value for money. The food was simple but extremely well prepared and the cheerful staff were efficient and friendly. No, not Michelin star dinning...but I;ll eat here again. The place was deservedly buzzing on a damp Thursday evening in mid-October.
. .....