“A real hidden gem”

The Bath Arms
Ranked #74 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: However popular the North Laine becomes, the heart of Brighton will always remain The Lanes themselves. There are plenty of pubs among the twisting narrow streets, but none is as well known as the Bath Arms, which enjoys a reputation among tourists and locals alike as THE pub of The Lanes.
Reviewed October 21, 2011

What a beautiful old pub hidden in the Lanes. We found it by accident and only went in due to recommendations on my phone app - i'm so glad we did! The pub has a lovely feel to it, so cosy, warm and welcoming. Unfortunately we didn't have time to stay for food but the food i saw served looked lovely. I can imagine spending many a happy winter hour here if we lived in the area. Seemed to get pretty busy 'after work' time and the atmosphere was very friendly. Wish I lived closer so we could pop in more often!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Fantastic pub hidden away in the lanes. Stunning food! I had venison steak in a casserole with mash, carrots & spinach....very tasty! Service good too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Very good pub food and very friendly staff gives this place a lot to recommend it.
Good prices too. The fish and chips were good and very generous in portion.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

We kind of stumbled upon this place, I have the fish and chips with mushy peas which was lovely and my other half had the Roast beef dinner which she scored 9 out of 10.

I will return to this pub on my next visit to Brighton , this place is what a pub should be, good food, good beer and friednly staff.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Great pub, with good food.

Fantastic atmosphere, can recommend the cod goujons and the steak. Great sized portions and good service.

Good value, would like to see a nice Shiraz on the wine list though.