The blue lagoon is an ideal place to go with your family of friends. There are two large bars upstairs and down and even a friendly parrot! The sports bar downstairs shows all the main games on a weekend and also throughout the week!
I have also experienced comedy nights here featuring a drag queen which are extremely funny and will suit all kind of humour levels!
The drink prices are very reasonable and there are always deals on different kind of drinks. The food is also lovely. The location is perfect it is easy to get to town from the Blue lagoon.
The staff are always friendly and helpful. Overall the place here is lively and the atmosphere is amazing would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fun and friendly choice on the seafront with free on street parking. The Guest House also has two lovely Bars, both with a full menu. The Gather Inn menu consists of home-made dishes from locally sourced ingredients that are served with a smile. Call direct for best rates. The Sea View Bar is the place to have a meal or sip a drink while admiring the view of the Lagoon and Seafront. Menu options include Steaks, Ribs, Hunters Chicken, Home-made burgers, Fish & chips and beautiful Sunday Roast, to name a few! The well stocked Bar has a Wine List, Cocktails, Real Ale, Craft Beers, Lagers and Ciders. Expect to find Live entertainment some weekends such as acoustic duos/ solo artists, Cocktail evenings, Pub Games, a pool table and friendly, attentive staff. On the lower level, the Lagoon View Bar is open when the weather is nice. The Bar has views over the Lagoon from the raised seating area, a Pool Table, Plasma TVs, Children's Seating area with Toys and Games and direct access to the Patio Area. The Patio is a pleasant little spot to catch some sun and enjoy "people watching". Guests benefit from a 10% discount off of the Food Menu (T&C's apply, see staff for details). There's a range of different rooms available, from doubles and twins to family and group rooms. There's plasma Freeview TV, shaver points, radio alarm clock and tea and coffee making facilities, the en-suites have showers. There is a Group Wing which up to 15 people can enjoy, complete with a "Getting Ready" area. The room rate is "Room Only", Guests can choose to add breakfast/ evening meals/ sparkling wines/ champagne and other extras to their booking by contacting the Guest House Directly. If you add Breakfast, there are various choices, cooked english, toast and jams, cereals, tea and coffee and orange juice (may not available certain holidays - Xmas/ Boxing and New Years Day). Irons and hairdryers are available for hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Gather Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Bar And Bed And Breakfast
- Blue Lagoon Bar Hotel Brighton