“Fab food as usual”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

Visited Saturday lunch had the ridiculously cheap set menu garlic bread and avocado mozzarella salad to start then two.pasta dishes one with prawns and one with basil and cream and mushrooms best pasta ever just so tasty . Desserts tasted old so disappointed liqueur coffee too strong but service fab and friendly. One of the best places to eat in brighton

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

Disappointing food!!! Its such a shame because the restaurant is pretty much a brilliant representation of a proper "Italian restaurant" apart from the food which was over dubbed with tomato paste especially the spaghetti vongale also made with cheap cockles opposed to clams (one mouthful was all I could stomach) , maybe I've just been spoiled elsewhere. Partner had the Sea bream which was OK all be it pre cooked and just heated to serve Customer service is pleasant but they are not interested in complaints I suppose because they can't do anything about the food quality, having said that it wasn't that expensive (average) and the pizzas looked and smelt nice!!!!

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

I ordered 6 pizzas for me and my friend to take away and eat on the beach. The pizza was awesome cooked when we ordered and everything took 15 minutes.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

We were there for dinner, it was during the peak hours. It took us more than 15 minutes to place the order, as it was so hard to get their attention. Even when eye contacts were made, they just continued busy with other things, maybe it was one of the busiest day they were having. So maybe avoid if you consider yourself as impatient person.
The food were nice, we had risotto and pasta, the food serving was relatively quick compared to placing order. I am quite satisfied with my seafood risotto, it came with mussels and chicken pieces. Definitely filling for one person, worth the price.
In short, not too bad, but not that good either. Wouldn't mind trying it again when it's not that busy.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

I felt this was an average restaurant experience.

Food was average, obviously a bulk sauce and just different types of pasta added to it for various dishes.

Diet coke we felt was too expensive at £2.50 - it also came with coffee granules on the bottom of the bottles?!

Service was ok, pretty minimal.

Was a quiet night so perhaps felt a bit dull, I don't think I would rush back.

However the food was hot and arrived promptly. If you are looking for a cheap Brighton option you will be fine here.