Ways to Experience Brighton Beach
from $33.09
from $28.63
from $19.09
4,393 results
All reviews lovely beach clean beach beach front sunny day deck chairs fish and chips lots of shops west pier watch the world nice walk great atmosphere pebbles bars stony arches seafront stroll
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

The beach front area has and is been renovated to a nice standard from the BA 360 to the pier has a great walk way. Between the clean pebbly beach it has various bars and restaurants, some with live entertainment. There are area for beach volleyball a sandy area. Art/photo exhibits. This can be very busy and lively at weekends and holiday time.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

I went with my family on a bank holiday weekend. The beach seems to bring up a very nostalgic British theme from the 1900s, but with a modern twist. This beach was fully packed. One thing I have to stress is that this is a pebble beach there is no sand, not even a bit. It is packed like sardines with a lot of people tanning. The shore line between the water and the beach is very steep even though it's pebbles. The water here is freezing even on a hot summer's day and if you wanted to jump into this water it will definitely wake you up screaming and that isn't an exaggeration. There are many cafes on the beach probably not the cheapest so I advise anybody coming to the beach if you want to save money go to a nearby supermarket buy drinks and snacks, and buy the ice cream and other stuff on the beach .1 major complaint I have about this beach is the toilets. The toilets are in 2 portable flat pack buildings, when I went to use the toilet there was urine all over the floor the whole toilet was full people. I suggest you don't touch anything with your hands after you've washed your hands because it was really disgusting and dirty in there and I have a high tolerance to such things. If anybody is looking for a cafe in the area I suggest you go to Cafe Bella it is just over the street. You would have to Google that the food was really good. I did go to another kebab shop called grill 66 I didn't eat the food even though I bought it ( paid first sadly) they were playing with their hair, scratching nose touching random things and not washing their hands while preparing the kebabs always yuck. I would recommend this be just for a cheap day out but if you looking for sand and warm water this is not the beach. There is a harvester on the beach but I suggest you book a table because we were sent packing when we got to the door.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Walk the beach, see the sights, visit museums and art galleries, relax at the many bars and restaurants. Try the Seafood specialities like cockles, jellied eels and more at the seafood stalls

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Our first time to Brighton and was in hotel central to pier .
Had a walk along promenade going to see British airways i360 ride , but came back along the beach where we spotted shops just opening which we wouldn’t have noticed to be there if we didn’t come back on beach , lots of lovely shops and there’s an old fashioned penny arcade but upgraded to take new money , it’s only small but plays the old fashioned 50 s music as you play the games and machines . You have to look carefully or would miss it . Lots of craft shops and cafes along the way and I wish we would have had time to go back at the nighttime as there’s singers and bands and outdoor seating areas , there’s artists along the prom and painters and caricatures doing your image and people dressed up as Star Wars and others . Quite a long beach abd nice too .

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed July 7, 2019

A very active and vibrant place , many places to eat and drink , this has a pebble beach so mind your soles , no sun loungers but many deckchairs