“Delicious veggie food”

Infinity Foods Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 65 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Established in 1998 Infinity Foods Kitchen is the cafe branch of the Infinity Foods Co-operative Ltd. Ethically run and providing tasty organic, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, wholefoods in the North Laines of Brighton.
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Delicious veggie food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I've eaten here frequently over the last couple of years, and always enjoy the high quality veggie food. I especially love that it's the only place I know that serves sugar-free chocolate cake, which is utterly delicious. In quiet periods, you can't beat a bit of people watching from the upstairs window!

• Visited October 2012

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We are nearby at Brighton Buddhist Centre and until lately thought the prices were to expensive
for us Buddhists to eat here
I have been 6 times in the last 8 weeks for delicious affordable lunches
I always go in a group we are always served our food together ,the service is excellent thank you
There is fresh water at hand at no cost
The place is comfortable clean and bright no music or radio.....
For a wide choice of creative healthy vegan vegetarian tasty food in comfort and peace this is the
place to go !!!

• Visited October 2012
east of England
“Great wholesome food in cute cafe setting”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good choice of filling wholesome vegan and veggie food, including wheat free options. helpful staff and relaxed setting. Loved it went twice during 5 days in Brighton.

Visited September 2012
Birmingham UK
“Vegeterian food a non vegeterian would enjoy”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Lovely place, good food and a service with a smile. Sausage sandwich was excellent. This cafe gives a good name to all vegeterian food, I would happily recommend it to my non vegeterian friends. Coffee is good too.

Visited September 2012
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Lunch at this cafe in Gardner St was delicious - we had the meze platter for two. Tasty, varied and sufficient. Staff were very friendly & helpful, & even though it was a busy lunchtime we didn't feel at all rushed to finish - which is important to me as I really dislike the "ok, you've eaten, we've got your money now go" attitude prevalent in some places. I will definitely visit again next time I'm in Brighton.

• Visited August 2012