A very modern and funky hotel, we loved it! Our standard double room was very tidy and the bed comfortable. There was also a little safe that could be used for valuable items. The hotel is right in the middle of town, with lots of restaurants around so no need to use the car.
Two cons though:
1) In the double room we had -which could be different for bigger rooms- there was very little intimacy in the loo. The glass door was quite see through with a big hole in the middle for a handle. Not the best.
2) Be careful if you come by car, parking at the hotel is very expensive. At the moment they are charging £29.50... a day. Ouch. We had been warned Brighton wasn't car friendly but didn't expect it to be that bad. Parking is apparentely known to be expensive there.
3) No restaurant in the hotel. Not even breakfast. You must go out to eat but some local take aways do deliver.
Overall we were still very happy with our stay and would definitely recomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Celebration of Brighton's Renegade Creativity Head into the heart of Brighton's beachside cultural life, the buzzing North Laine, and you'll find us - the naughty little brother of My Hotels. Inside we've combined the aesthetic ideas of New York designer Karim Rashid with cool artist studios created by local artisans to offer a futuristic and native flavour. Outside, the welcoming warren of creative independent shops, bars and eateries will have you dreaming about moving here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your My Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Brighton Hotel Brighton
- Myhotel Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Myhotel Hotel