“Brittany Pitfield -My Fantastic Stay At Myhotel Brighton. :)”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed at Myhotel recently and i can honestly say hand on heart its absolutely fantastic.
Great car park facilities, you don't find this in many hotels.
The Rooms were modern and fun to stay in, facilities in the room were lovely.
Also the egg shaped theme that runs through the hole hotel is brilliant i think it just makes the hotel so different and looks really good.
The receptionists are very helpful and were easy to talk to,from morning till night.
Breakfast was fresh and really nice everything you could want in the morning.
Bar staff were great and friendly and made you feel very welcome.

The room was fantastic i would 110% stay again no complaints and no problems.
If i was down in Brighton again i would definitely try and stay in Myhotel.
Soon as i walked through the doors i had a massive smile on my face the hotel was beautiful and the smile stay through out my stay.

I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends and family.

Miss Brittany Pitfield. :)

4  Thank MissPitfield

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Really modern, great room and very clean. Really enjoyed staying there and would recommend to anyone. Very spacious, the only thing I would say is there isn't much in the way of privacy within the rooms, ie the shower and toilet have glass fronted doors.

1  Thank Andrew90545
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I surprised my boyfriend with a 2day trip to Brighton, I booked this hotel as a birthday surprise. I spent ages looking for a hotel that would be just right for him as he is very creative and designs furniture. I was very nervous but the minute we walked through the door I knew I made the right decision in choosing my hotel. he was sooo impressed. The decor is beautiful, thier attention to detail makes this hotel the perfect place to stay while visiting Brighton. The double room was very clean and large enough, the beloved package was well worth the extra, absolute bargain. The location is great, literally walk down the road 10min if that n your by the pier, other direction aprox 15min your at the town centre and by brighton railway station. If you go down the side streets you will come across llittle quirky shops, cafes, restaurants etc. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay in Brighton soo much we will be returning real soon and one of the reasons will be to stay at this hotel. PS the staff are great at their job really friendly and helpful, we checked out of the hotel but had a few hours in Brighton before our train left and we didn't want to lug our cases around but my hotel let us leave our cases with them at no extra charge until we was ready to collect and catch our train home...legends!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank love life to the fullest
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed at the Myhotel in Brighton for just one night (wish it was for longer!!) very recently......
We were extremely lucky to be able to experience staying in the Carousel suite for this special occasion.
The Carousel suite is huge, very tastefully decorated, with very different features. Apart from the big stand alone bath, and the walk in shower/steam room, there is actually a "carousel horse" in the middle of the room. This helps to give it the "wow" factor. Leather chesterfield and chairs, 52" TV, Mac computer, fax machine - the list goes on. Very comfortable huge bed with delightful feel good bedding.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Took us a while to find the hotel car park which is located under the hotel as it wasn't sign posted. If I knew it had an orange barrier I would have spotted it before I passed the hotel 4 times. The hotel "my" sign is high up on the building making it hard to spot whilst driving!! Would recommend booking car park in advance as it is small and gets busy.
Definitely would stay in this hotel again when visiting Brighton as it is ideally located.
Thank you Freddie for making it a magical stay......

Room Tip: Carousel suite very large and extremely quiet
1  Thank Sonia D
Reviewed July 22, 2014

There's no critiquing the location of this hotel- very close to the city centre, the lanes and the beach- perfect. The bar downstairs is lovely- small, but nice. My room was 'funky'- all white and orange, with a bed just floating around in the middle of the room. There was something about it that just screamed 'easyjet' though- white/orange, quite basic, minimalistic. The bathroom/shower room was like being in a cockpit of a plane- it all felt very modern. The carpark is AWFUL though- underground, tiny, with pillars that scrape the side of your car at every turn! (plus expensive, at £19 a day)- speaking of expensive, I had to pay extra for breakfast- £10- for serve-yourself cereal and cold croissants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MonkeyFace28
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stay here! You won't be disappointed! Attention to detail is second to none! We stayed for our 11th wedding anniversary this time and could have moved in! Highly recommended! Very modern and funky yet felt so at home!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect If you want a night out somewhere fun and at the heart of things. The standard room was spacious, clean and totally cool - lots of fab little design features which set it apart from your typical hotel. You dont have to go far to eat and drink. The bar downstairs is a must -very trendy and with good music.

• Stayed: July 2014