My Brighton
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
2,332 results
All reviewscocktail barchilli pickletoilet dooropen plan bathroomfrosted glass doorcarousel roomcurved wallsfunky hoteltesco expresssuperior roomcar parkthe penthousehotel barnorth lainesteam roomcentral locationdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Decided last minute to visit Brighton and stayed in the stylish Myhotel. What a treat! Staff were so friendly and chatty at reception and the bar staff made some excellent cocktails; thanks Jackie!
I was in a nice size room on the third floor overlooking the library, which was sunny and beautiful on Sunday morning. I hope i can get the same room next time I stay!
Would recommend it to anyone who wants to be in the heart of Brighton nicest area, the north laine area, especially as they have the best coffee shop in the country doing breakfast, called Small Batch Coffee Company. Big mug and croissant in the morning. Perfect.

Room Tip: The views from the third floor are some of the best.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank N P
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed in a 'more superior double room' with a 'floating bed'. Room design was fun and bed very comfy. Bar was great; lively with a good atmosphere. We'd stay again because of the good price and great location. The ensuite shower room was a bit disappointing being the walk through from the bedroom to the toilet and was very small. Good use of space from a design point of view though. If we'd have been staying one night it would have been fine but we were staying 2 nights and there wasn't any shelving or space to put personal products in there, so they ended up on the floor. No full length mirror in the room either! Unless it was hidden away and we didn't find it?
Top tip for food: try the Japanese restaurant nearby, Oki Nami, it was superb with a good little cocktail bar with balcony upstairs.

1  Thank slonghurst
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Myself and my partner stayed here for our anniversary, We had a more superior room on the 1st floor, no complaints at all, I was just a bit gutted it didn’t have a bath, shower was fine, good pressure, I just fancied a bath. The lady at reception was very nice and check in was very easy.
The very was very comfy and the décor of the hotel was very modern. The location is perfect as situated by the nice bars and restaurants and shopping.
Just one comment, our room over looked the square (room 175) where pizza express is and the windows are dark so we assumed they were blacked out, my partner went downstairs just to check and you can see straight through the room when the blind is up so brighton may have had an eyeful ;-)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed at MyHotel in Brighton for a surprise birthday treat last weekend and from the moment we arrived to the moment we left it was a joy to stay there! It is a great location and a far cry from some of the lslighly chintzy hotels you might find on the seafront. It is very comfortable and warm with all the modcons that you'd need, plus it was so quiet in our room despite a bit of a party going on in one of the neighbouring rooms (you could only hear them in the corridor). But it was only once we left that I was really shocked by how great the staff are. I left some valuable items in the room and was mortified when I realised (and back home by then). I contacted the staff and they immediately set to ensuring my items, which they had already recovered, were returned to me asap. The email exchanges with Jana and Ashley were really pleasant and very efficient - thanks again!

Room Tip: We didn't go for superior, our standard room was lovely.
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed two nights at this hotel and it suited us fine. Great location. We used the hotel car park and that was such a bonus. Enjoyed the bar and trying out all the various cocktails. Staff were all friendly and helpful and it had a very relaxed feel to the hotel. If we got a good deal again we would go back there. All in all a very good hotel in Brighton.

Room Tip: We had a room at the front of hotel and could hear some noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family