“Perfect Italian Lunch”

La Tasca - Brighton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

In what appeared to bea not very salubrious are of Brighton what a joy it was to find La Tasca.
The service was excellent, the waitress one of the jolliest we have encountered for some time.
The wine was of very good quality, chilled to perfection and the house red according to my lady friend was also excellent.
The starters arrived without a lot of wait and were also well presented and fresh. The mains were of the same good quality as the starters and fresh cooked and delicious.
Not a lot more to say about La Tasca Brighton except please go there you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Have never had a bad meal in La Tasca. We like to order a selection of tapas dishes which are always good. Service is fast & efficient. Especially good value midweek when you can use Tastecard .

Reviewed January 23, 2013

nice food (meatballs are delicious) yummy and tasty. waiters are young and polite, but unfortunately every time we went the service was very slow. very good value for money if you pay with Tastecard ( 50% off for food).

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Although I like tapas food and often go to Spain I didn't find this restaurant that great. The portions were fairly small and although tapas dishes in Spain are small they are very cheap and tasty too! I didn't think the food in this restaurant was any of those things. Maybe it's because it is a chain restaurant. I went when it first opened many years ago and I thought it was ok. Now it's just average really and I would probably only visit again if someone was treating me! The staff were friendly enough and the service was ok but in the end if you're going to go back to a restaurant it's the food that has to be the attraction.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Whenever we visit this restaurant we have a great time. The food is always really fresh (especially the seafood as you would expect being on the coast) and well presented.

The staff are REALLY welcoming and efficient & the place has a lovely lived-in Spanish feel. I hope they resist the urge to "modernise" the decor as other La Tasca branches have.

They also serve a great WooWoo cocktail!