“Great Pizzas”

ASK Italian - Brighton
Ranked #302 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located on Ship Street in Brighton, we’ve created a restaurant with a distinctive new look inspired by modern Italian design. And with the help of our expert friends, including awarding-winning chef Theo Randall, we’ve created a menu that features a range of simple, classic Italian food and an all Italian wine list.
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The service was very good the pizzas were lovely and there is a very nice ambiance. All in all a pleasant experience and at a reasonable pride especially if you use one of the voucher code discounts!!!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Booked for 5.45 Saturday night 7.12.2013 with a view this would give us plenty of time to have a walk about town after the meal before our show at 8 pm at the B/center. Restaurant was warm and the welcome ok, Our waitress was very polite and was keen to take our order for drinks and food, so a good feel at the start as not been here before. Drinks arrived after about 5 minutes, Great.
Then it went down hill, One starter of garlic bread to share for 4 took about 40 minutes to arrive, then it was a further wait of 50 minutes for the main to arrive after they cleared the starter plates, Pasta and pizza so nothing that needs a lot of time to cook.
Food average to good and not much of it. They said they were busy !!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went here as we had vouchers and normally its quite expensive. Everything is pricey but the service was very good and the waiter was very attentive and knowledgeable (although I think they forgot we were still there when we asked for the bill!) restaurant was quiet though which then made it quite cold and not overly comfortable to eat in but my starter and salad main course were good

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm not usually a franchise fan - but I was really impressed!! The staff were so polite and efficient and we were sitting in a 'room' to ourselves and could easily have been forgotten about. The interior was so funky and just the right balance. Not too echoey. We didn't feel like we were waiting too long for food and the waiting staff seemed to notice when we were ready for more drinks. I had the sea bass which I would highly recommend. Served beautifully on a sizzling dish. My other half had the pork , which I tried, and it hit every taste bud. I really enjoyed my first experience of ASK here and the hours flew by. We had a window seat and enjoyed people watching, good food and good wine. Didn't feel like a franchise that dishes out the same old dishes- felt so much more personal than that. We shall be back!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Have eaton here several times with vouchers. Service is vey good and food tasty and well presented. Have had the pizza, pasta and meat special and all have been very nice.