“City centre sun”

ASK Italian - Brighton
Ranked #333 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located on Ship Street in Brighton, we’ve created a restaurant with a distinctive new look inspired by modern Italian design. And with the help of our expert friends, including awarding-winning chef Theo Randall, we’ve created a menu that features a range of simple, classic Italian food and an all Italian wine list.
Hove, United Kingdom
“City centre sun”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The outside area is fantastic to catch some sun in the city. For a chain the foods fine, the staff are very friendly & helpful

Visited August 2012

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great Service, Fantastic menu and good value”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I went out for an early dinner with a few work colleagues at ASK in Brighton. The new restaurant is bold in its design but works well in Brighton. The Menu was great and there was plenty to choose from. I would highly recommend the goats cheese bread as a starter. The service was nice and quick which is what we wanted but I could easily go there for a pleasant meal with my partner. Well worth a visit...

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and good food”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Visited ASK Brighton the weekend just gone (26 August 2012). Staff were great when we asked to move inside, having thought it would be warmer outdoors than it was! Food was great, can definitely recommend the rosemary bread to start! Our waitress was fab and really friendly - she even laughed at my boyfriend's hideous jokes...! Great start to a great evening.

• Visited August 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Down market and ruined chain”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Was originally a very nice chain restaurant in a really nice venue in Brighton. The quality deteriorated over the years, but at least the building was lovely and the rooms stylish. I went back in July after about five years and it is now cheapened beyond all recognition. The decoration in the interior now resembles a primary school, the table gimmicks are cheap and ugly (including the wine glasses) and I wouldn't be surprised if the waiters/waitresses started bounding around in baseball caps anytime soon (there was some kind of team zone marked out for them already). They are lucky I sat in the garden where i didn't have to absorb the interior for long, as my review would be far worse if I had. Ordered pizzas, which were just not nice, tasted of little except cheap ingredients and a side salad, which was so scant it looked like the small sidesalad some pubs put on the side of a sandwich. What a shame such a nice building now houses this squalor.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Fluffy108
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Is it me or are the portion sizes getting smaller ???”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We love Ask and have dined at many of their restaurants, but last week at their Bournemouth branch we both had Crab Ravioli and it was almost the size portion of a starter certainly not how we remember it from before,we thought maybe it was a one off, so this weekend we dined at their Brighton Restaurant we both had different Pizza's from the Prima Pizza Range, again a we were surprised of the lack of topping and the prawns were the smallest I have ever seen !!, it seems to me they are keeping their priced the same but the portion sizes are considerably smaller than before

• Visited August 2012