Warm welcome on arrival. Loved the room, ( No 1). Clean, fresh decor, large bathroom and overlooks the church. Also, away from the road.
Food was fab, as was the service. Excellent breakfast, with wide choice. Looking forward to another stay in the autumn.
Many thanks to Nick and his staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingrove House. Originally built as a family home in the mid 19th century, this recently refurbished colonial-style house offers restaurant and rooms within a relaxed and stylish destination in the beautiful and historic village of Alfriston, East Sussex. Run by a small team, offering a personal and friendly service, with airy verandas, candlelit bar and brasserie and pretty rooms, it's a real antidote to the rush and bustle, yet just over an hour from London. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wingrove House Hotel Alfriston
- Wingrove Hotel East Sussex
- Wingrove House Alfriston, East Sussex