“Beautiful Jewellery and Friendly Service”
Review of Summer Smith Jewellery - CLOSED

Summer Smith Jewellery
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Fantastic displays of different styles of jewellery are evident as soon as you enter the shop. You are welcomed by very friendly staff but you never feel pressured to buy. Prices are reasonable and the overall experience is really enjoyable. Would recommend a visit!!

1  Thank Leila B
There are newer reviews for Summer Smith Jewellery

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Beautiful jewellery made by beautiful people. Warm, friendly service. Summer not only creates & imports eye-catching designs, she mends, repairs, re-strings, etc. & no job is too large or small. Prices are reasonable & customers are offered refreshments irrespective of whether any purchase is made.
I never go to Swanage without popping in to see Summer, Michael & Sue.

2  Thank chezbec
Reviewed August 23, 2013

You simply must check out this stylish shop in Swanage. It’s packed full of ethically handmade jewellery and inspirational surprises. Plus they offer a design service as well as sourcing the curious and impossible. Please open a shop in Oxford.

1  Thank Mariella B
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Coming from Spain this shop really impressed me, beautiful display, very easy to find what I was looking for. I was made welcome by a lovely couple who offered me a coffee and even a glass of wine which really surprised me in a nice way. If I ever return to Swanage, it will be the first shop I visit.

1  Thank Desiree B
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had jewellery made to order by Summer last year. From the moment we entered the shop we were given a wonderful welcome. Michael and Summer are such a super couple with lots of helpful advice. Never in my experience of jewellery shopping have I been served a lovely glass of wine while explaining my requests for some bespoke jewellery! Summer listened to my requests (which were very detailed!) but also made some very helpful suggestions to make the necklace, earrings and bracelet even more unusual! When I went to collect my jewellery I was absolutely delighted with my order - Summer is one very talented lady! Many people have commented on how beautiful my jewellery is. This year I wanted a slight alteration to my bracelet and was given good advice on what was the best way to do it. Alteration was done quickly and professionally as always. Keep up the great work. I cannot recommend this wonderful lady and her shop highly enough, fantastic service of this quality is very rare these days. Thanks again!

3  Thank KatzieM