“Good Food”
Review of The Crows Nest Inn

The Crows Nest Inn
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Swanage
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Crows Nest Inn is a family run pub located inn Swanage, in the heart of Dorset. The pub serves a full selection of draught beers, wines and spirits for your enjoyment along with a lovely range of soft drinks for those drivers and non-drinkers. The pubs fantastic atmosphere and friendly staff make The Crows Nest Inn a pub everyone wants to spend the day. Situated on the premises is a large beer garden and a children's play area, parents can have a refreshing drink during the warm summer months while the children play. Disabled access and friendly staff are on hand throughout the pubs premises, making this pub easily accessible for all. To keep everyone amused there is a retro 1980's gaming table on the premises. The Crows Nest Inn boasts a carefully selected menu using the freshest, locally sourced food around! Freshly prepared traditional classics and modern favourites are served to perfection every day. All special occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings and Weddings can be catered for in the pubs restaurants area, which can accommodate up to 50 guests at any one time. So whether it's a quiet drink or a lively night out The Crows Nest Inn is the place to be.
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Presentation was good and food was enjoyable. Staff very friendly. Very convenient and within easy walking distance of the Grand Hotel, where we were staying.

Visited April 2013

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was my local while working in Swanage, and what a great family run pub! I discovered a love for pork scratchings (you've got to try them!), but the actual meals were always good too. Sunday Carvery was always good with plenty of food for you to help yourself to! A nice beer garden out the back was put to great use over the summer, and dogs were always welcome. A good selection of drinks at the bar, and plenty of entertainment (darts, pool table and jukebox)...also a good place to watch the Rugby! I visited with my workmates, my bosses, friends and boyfriend, and would certainly take my family there if the ever get to Swanage.

• Visited May 2012
Walsall
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC FRIENDLY PUB”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Just got back after another wonderful week in the beautiful resort of Swanage, this was our 3rd visit in the last 3 years over Easter and we have used this lovely friendly pub more and more - this year we had Sunday Lunch, the Curry and Pint on Tuesday and the build a burger on Friday night.

Our party consisted of me and the wife 49/48, Mom 73 and our daughters 18 and 13, we found the staff really friendly and they always made us feel welcome, the food was fantastic and an absolute delight - I love my food and over the years have tried the lot and I can say the food they serve here is first class, it is freshly prepared and is real quality and is served with a smile which I think always helps.

If you are holidaying in the area give this place a try believe me you will not be disappointed,

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Welcoming and great food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visited this pub twice during our stay in Swanage. On both occasions the owners made us feel very welcome. The menu was a mixture of good home cooked pub food and more special dishes. Main courses between £10 - £13. Regular special offers were on the wall...for example home made curry and a pint for £7.99 on Monday and Tuesday. We enjoyed a starter of scallops with black pudding and the main course of Wild Boar (I'll have to call them meatballs as trip advisor won't allow their proper name!). Portions were generous. Well worth a visiit.

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Great friendly pub with a good menu”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Ate in here one evening and was well impressed with the fare. My Sea bass fillet on a thick bed of crushed new potatoes and peas was excellent. This was preceeded by a warming thick soup. The hosts are very friendly and welcoming , enjoyed some more drinks in the bar. In fact visited the pub every night of our stay after walking round the town

1 Thank Chris551953