“Unfriendly service and dirty”
Review of Beavers Restaurant

Beavers Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 97 Restaurants in Swanage
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited Beavers as it claimed to be dog friendly. Shown to a table, where as I was sliding in towards the wall the waitress snapped 'dogs under the table'. Where did she think they were going? Why on earth would I be trying to get as far as possible away from the walkways if it wasn't to keep the dogs out of the way?
Only one choice of meat for the roast and not one I eat, so I chose something else. Saw other tables receive their meals, where more than one person had ordered the same meal and they came out missing veg etc - all different. Had to be sent back.
Table was sticky. Floor had lots of dropped food on it. Waitress continued to be rude the whole time. I wouldn't go back and I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and the food was nice. Busy little place and we were served very fast, another Family was already in our seats by the time I came back from changing my babies nappy! Not a leisurely experience but was fine

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I eat here every time I come to Swanage. It never disappoints, and is proper food. Nothing to dislike.. honest to goodness food in a "home cooked" style. I really like eating here.,

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Can thoroughly recommend eating here; wholesome food and very friendly and accommodating staff. Thank you.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Came here for a cooked breakfast whilst on holiday. The staff were very helpful and immediately offered to take our buggy and put it out of the way. Service was quick and food was hot. I had the half breakfast which was plenty for me.