“Great Location”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 22, 2013

In a group of 5, 3 adults and 2 children (7 + 5). We all enjoyed our food, wine nicely chilled. Very busy though service was still very quick and friendly.
It is located close to the pier and depending on your seat / table looks out to sea.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Enjoyed a bottle of wine,fish and chips and mussels with friends last night.Can't beat the view over the bay and the food was good but I wouldn't call it a restaurant! There are no toilets,you have to go and place your order,clear the table if its busy and jump in to get a table,and the menu is very limited.If you want a quick fish and chips in a great location you'll love it but if you're looking for an evening out you will be disappointed

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'd heard about this place and so when we came upon it by chance I though we'd give it a go. It's a bit of a sprawling beach bar - on the prom.

It's poorly signed and so when I thought I'd assembled my family in the correct slots and went to the counter to ask for teas and bits, I was surprised no one took any notice. Then when someone did all he had to say was "go round the other side". I've spent my life on building sites so not easily offended but this bloke really wound me up. No attempt to apologise for my inconvenience and rude, to boot.

If they can't put up signs to show potential customers and their families where they should be I can't be bothered to buy from them.

2  Thank Sam S
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Excellent food. Best moules have ever had and the tuna steak was wonderful. Lovely big ice buckets to keep wine cold! Absolutely amazing setting for sitting outside. Service excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This open restaurant is amazing sea view and seafood in the mean time! What's better! Okay not lucky with the weather windy and shower day. But this place make you forgot this bad weather with hi own warm atmosphere! Thank you guys!