“Great curry!”

Aroma Indian Restaurant Shaftesbury
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Shaftesbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: aroma offers authentic Indian cuisine. Whatever type of occasion,Formal, parties or you're a regular. Aroma is easy to reach, has a Free car parking on site after 5pm, and over 40seats cover restaurant and even better we do home delivery within 5miles, we also cater for weddings,birthdays and other special occasion.Aroma is minutes away from well know GOLD HILL.
Reviewed August 27, 2015

Had a great curry here after a day's site seeing in Shaftesbury. Service was good: attentive, but not obtrusive, and the food was exquisite. I had the Begun Bahar, from the Chef's special part of the menu. It was very tasty, and in my opinion, the heat category (medium) was perfectly accurate.

Reviewed August 24, 2015

My fiancé and I have visited Shaftesbury a few times, and each time we can't help but go back to this restaurant. Although the Madras did make me have a little cry which was embarrassing as I can usually handle spice, the food is so tasty and the staff are really friendly. The only real downside is it's quite a small restaurant so you are quite 'packed in' but the food is spot on. Would definitely recommend if you're in Shaftesbury!

Reviewed August 24, 2015

Popped in for a curry whilst visiting Shaftesbury. Lovely restuarant, fast and friendly service, food excellent and all for a nice price.
Give it a go, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

I had my hen party at Aroma and the staff were lovely! There were 24 of us and it was no problem at all. We all pre ordered and food was given quickly. We had plenty of time and did not feel rushed.
Have also had take away from Aroma. Food is normally ready to collect within about 20 minutes and you get 10% discount for collecting. Delivery is also available within 5 miles from Shaftesbury.
Modern restaurant with friendly, efficient staff. Would suggest to book on weekends as it is a popular place. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed August 19, 2015

We had no regrets at all after visiting this restaurant. Keenly priced, it has an extensive menu. The food was delicious and the service attentive