We booked 2 rooms at the Coppleridge Inn as we were attending a family wedding in Shaftesbury. One room was for my daughter and partner with their 7 year old daughter and 8 week old son. The room they were given was large and spacious, even with an extra bed added. The bathroom was huge and the views across the fields were stunning (room 5).
My husband and I were in room 9 which was just as spacious and comfortable. There were a few stray cobwebs and I am not a spider lover but somehow these added to the charm!
Breakfast was excellent and the staff were efficient and friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run inn set in 15 acres of woodland & meadow overlooking Hardy's Blackmore Vale. We have a candlelit log fired restaurant where our chefs provide a wonderful selection of innovative and traditional dishes. These meals are also available in the bar & garden room and gardens in the summer. We are a very popular wedding venue with couples being able to get married in our 17c barn, The Garden Room and also our Woodland Wedding venue. We have our own marquee which can seat up to 150 for receptions, parties, dinners, conferences and many other purposes. Our ten large comfortable bedrooms look out over the grounds and contain all the amenities you would expect. Our bar offers Real ales, a comprehensive wine list and lots of chattern with the locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Coppleridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppleridge Hotel Shaftesbury
- The Coppleridge Inn Shaftesbury, Dorset