I'm just home from another stay at Coppleridge. It's such a good venue for our family reunions, the accommodation is great as everyone has their own space, and as most of us have dogs, its really handy to be able to let them out in the grounds. Location wise it's good for us to get to from Devon and not too far for my cousins in Bucks. This year we visited Waldour Castle and Shaftesbury - both places worth a visit. Food at Coppleridge was great, and staff very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run inn set in 15 acres of woodland & meadow overlooking Hardy's Blackmore Vale. We have a candlelit log fired restaurant where our chefs provide a wonderful selection of innovative and traditional dishes. These meals are also available in the bar & garden room and gardens in the summer. We are a very popular wedding venue with couples being able to get married in our 17c barn, The Garden Room and also our Woodland Wedding venue. We have our own marquee which can seat up to 150 for receptions, parties, dinners, conferences and many other purposes. Our ten large comfortable bedrooms look out over the grounds and contain all the amenities you would expect. Our bar offers Real ales, a comprehensive wine list and lots of chattern with the locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Coppleridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppleridge Hotel Shaftesbury
- The Coppleridge Inn Shaftesbury, Dorset