Stayed here for just one night, so cannot comment on too much as we were just wanting a bed for the night.
The room was nice although a little small had everything you would need, although we couldn't get the WiFi to work.The bathroom was small but again had nice quality towels and little sachets of shampoo etc.
It being a Saturday night we could hear the band playing in the pub a few doors up but luckily they finished by midnight.
Breakfast in the morning was lovely with good choices and food cooked well, although the room was quite cold. Friendly staff and not too intrusive.
Overall it was a nice stay but felt at £99 it was slightly overpriced for what it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wsteria clad Georgian town house guest accommodation. Period public rooms and individually decorated rooms. Close to all town attractions and shops as well as restuarants. "Master Chef" winner offers dinner an Friday and Saturday evenings. Prices include Breakfast. We are now open for Afternoon Tea in our beautiful lounge! Perfect for a family or friends catch up! Buisness buffet lunches Select a platter buffet option from 4 up to 24 persons. available Monday to Friday lunch times Non-residents breakfast Try our fabulous Full English Breakfast. Fruit juice, cereals, fruit selection, Eggs bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomato, toast tea or coffee. Price per person. Bookings advised. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Casterbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Casterbridge Hotel Dorchester
- Casterbridge Hotel Dorchester
- The Casterbridge Dorchester, Dorset