The Casterbridge is very clean and comfortable, staff extremely helpful and service was first class.We had a double room at the front of the hotel and the noise from traffic was quite loud.
Even more noise from the seagulls but there is not an awful lot that can be done about either.
The cost of our stay for one night was £150 which we felt was expensive but we were in town for a
wedding and needed somewhere central to stay, so I guess this is what you have to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wsteria clad Georgian town house guest accommodation. Period public rooms and individually decorated rooms. Close to all town attractions and shops as well as restuarants. "Master Chef" winner offers dinner an Friday and Saturday evenings. Prices include Breakfast. We are now open for Afternoon Tea in our beautiful lounge! Perfect for a family or friends catch up! Buisness buffet lunches Select a platter buffet option from 4 up to 24 persons. available Monday to Friday lunch times Non-residents breakfast Try our fabulous Full English Breakfast. Fruit juice, cereals, fruit selection, Eggs bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomato, toast tea or coffee. Price per person. Bookings advised. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Casterbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Casterbridge Hotel Dorchester
- Casterbridge Hotel Dorchester
- The Casterbridge Dorchester, Dorset