Junction Hotel
Best Western Wessex Royal Hotel(Dorchester)(Great Value!)
$116
$103
The Greyhound Inn(Dorchester)
$124
$100
Travelocity
Premier Inn Dorchester(Dorchester)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Breakfast included
Windsor Hotel(Weymouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe pubales and lagerssirloincar parkhave eaten heresunday lunchtimeserved quicklytown centrestaff were welcomingground floorstay there againroom was clean and comfortablebusy roadby chancestayed for one nightdouble roomshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Although the pub looks like it could do with a bit of a face lift from the outside . Once inside our room we had no such worries . The decor and fuurniture was good and very clean . Most impotantly the bed was very comfortable and despite the rooms being beside a busy road and right next to the busy pub the room was very quiet . The staff were effiecient and friendly , no hesitations in recommending .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stayed for two nights in this hotel while staying in Dorchester for my work. It is essentially a pub with a restaurant and sleeping accommodation, and while it is of a reasonable standard it is nothing spectacular. It has a car park but residents might find it difficult to find a parking space when there are guests in the pub.
Accommodation is outside the main building, probably a converted stable block. The room was very well appointed and clean, but the bed was elderly and creaked every time I moved in bed. On both nights there was a disco in the main building which did not finish until 1 o'clock in the morning, but despite being close I could hardly hear it in my room.
English breakfast is included in the price.
Going into the main building in the evening to get a drink was not a pleasant experience as the outside of the only entrance door was completely surrounded by people smoking: not at all nice for non-smokers. It would be far better if they were to encourage smokers to go a bit further away from the main entrance.
All right for a short stay, and while it is not the best place I have ever stayed in, it is far better than many.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank D
Reviewed October 22, 2013

this hotel/b&b is okay for a couple of nights. the rooms are in the pub grounds and were old garages or sheds, don't get me wrong they done out real good. The beds (we had twin beds) have seen a fair bit of action, but were clean the carpet could do with replacing. Staff were very helpful and friendly, we ate in the pub at night and the food was abit more than your normal pub grub. my wife and I with a couple of friends stay for three nights as we visited monkey world and Lulworth Cove.I would not say it is a hotel for a weeks stay.

Room Tip: all about the same
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

stayed here after a visit to Monkeyworld. The Pub was busy on our arrival and there didn't seem to be enough staff on duty to ensure we were attended to promptly. Staff friendly and professional. The room was perfectly fine for our purpose however it could have used a bit of a repaint.. nothing drastic. It was a bit disappointing to be informed there would be a disco on the Saturday night this was still going on our return from our evening out and did keep me awake for a while..
The breakfast the following morning was very good... the coffee was nice but it was a bit puzzling when it became apparent that the cafetiere didn't have coffee grounds in it!!! Breakfast service was good

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Travelling by motorcycle, I needed to stop for the night and happened across this hotel. Rooms were available, and checked in.. Nice big room and comfortable. They gave me a discount rate too, arriving at about 7pm. Ate in the pub, the menu looked very good. My meal was delicious. Friendly staff. Good food, comfortable. Well done, Junction!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo