“Highly recommended”

Ranked #115 of 778 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was exceptional and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Would very highly recommend this restaurant and it's in a perfect location for shows. My only niggle is that it would have been nice if they'd stayed open later so we could have eaten after our show instead of having a very early supper, but out of peak-season I can't really blame them for that. Would definitely go back as the cocktails were fantastic and so was the view.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Have been here now 6 times now never fails to impress great food and staff and atmosphere

Next time we are in Boournemouth we will go again

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The bar was like stepping on to a tropical beach with the way the staff where dressed, music and decoration. We had just had a fantastic evening in the B.I.C. and this was the perfect end to our evening.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

19 of us booked a table for our team Xmas do. Staff were great with the few times I had to make changes to the booking. Great atmosphere, pea shooters on the tables were hilarious!
I had veg samosas to start which were nice, bit spicy but not really hot, my main was a chicken salad with nuts, cress, carrots, masses of lettuce and waaaay too much ceaser dressing. I ate the chicken from underneath and scraped off the sauce. Too much of everything really. Others had lamb and steak and were really happy with their main course though. Dessert was vanilla creme brûlée, very nice. I would go back.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

only went for drinks which were a bit pricey but really enjoyed the live music. there was a good atmosphere would go again