“Comfortable relaxed and friendly.”
Review of Soho - CLOSED

Soho
Cuisines: European, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Really good place to meet up with friends or grab a coffee or glass of wine whilst out shopping in the day. Comfortable seating. Clean and modern with friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

enjoyed dinner here, jamaican dish which was gorgeous. pizza is their thing and it was nice to see couples relaxing sharing pizzas and wine, its a laid back contemporary restaurant with reasonable prices and a great ambience

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I visited Soho with my wife and an older friend for a spot of lunch in early January 2013. Clearly, at some point, this had been quite a fashionable and well presented venue, however the generally untidy internal appearance, together with the lack of customers on a weekday lunchtime, indicated that the management had possibly taken their eye off the ball.

Nevertheless, we decided to give the delicious sounding pizza's a try, and patiently waited for one of the two waitresses to take our order. And waited, and waited. Although the staff were aware of our existence, they made no eye contact, but decided that cleaning the other, empty tables was a priority.

Eventually,I decided to try my luck at the bar where one waitress was now serving a gentleman a coffee. He returned to his table, awaiting his selection, however, the waitress, who was standing just five foot from me, still decided to pretend I was invisible, and rather than offering a cheery "just be a moment sir", continued with her coffee making, steadfastly refusing to acknowledge my existence.
At this point, we decided to transfer our business to a restaurant that values it rather more - of which there are a huge number in Westbourne.

In conclusion - avoid unless you don't mind been treated as a problem, rather than a human being. To be frank, I would be extremely surprised if this venue is still operating in it,s current form for much longer - the local competition, and service standards, are simply far too high for it to compete.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Soho is one of those special places to meet friends and chill out for an hour - or several!
It has a nice mix of people, friendly staff and its location is the best in Westbourne.

2  Thank Reverend Richar... d
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went to Soho in Westbourne today for a friends birthday gathering, also took my 2 year old and 4 month old children. Quite family freindly really, nothing too rowdy that would cause any issues. Bar nicely stocked etc... good for a catchup drink etc.

Pizza's, now these... are good. I had the Chicken and BBQ Gourmet Pizza and must say that it was very nice indeed. My wife had the Duck, Hoisin sauce and cucumber pizza and this was amazing, after seeing how nice it was I "swapped" a couple of slices and thought... next time I come, that one is ALL MINE!

Anyway, good place to have a few drinks, order your food (pizzas) at the bar and they give you a buzzer thing to collect your food from the chef.. simple and easy thing to do..

Enjoy!