“Get a pizza the action”
Review of Soho - CLOSED

Soho
Cuisines: European, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went to Soho in Westbourne today for a friends birthday gathering, also took my 2 year old and 4 month old children. Quite family freindly really, nothing too rowdy that would cause any issues. Bar nicely stocked etc... good for a catchup drink etc.

Pizza's, now these... are good. I had the Chicken and BBQ Gourmet Pizza and must say that it was very nice indeed. My wife had the Duck, Hoisin sauce and cucumber pizza and this was amazing, after seeing how nice it was I "swapped" a couple of slices and thought... next time I come, that one is ALL MINE!

Anyway, good place to have a few drinks, order your food (pizzas) at the bar and they give you a buzzer thing to collect your food from the chef.. simple and easy thing to do..

Enjoy!

1  Thank Robert M

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Soho Cafe Bar specialises in pizza but also have other delicious dishes. The staff are hellpful and friendly and it is a good place to stop for a glass of wine in the afternoon when doing retail therapy. I have been once or twice in the evenings and it is lively, fun and very very reasonable i.e. 2 pizzas for the price of one on Thursday. I have also been to one of their live music evenings and it was great fun. At the end of November I went to a birthdayt celebration there and they looked after us very well

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went once for dinner and probably made the wrong choice of not having pizza. I had a salad and it was very simply, and my partner had a chicken dish which was all right. Perhaps we'll give it a second chance someday when we fancy some pizza.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

crispy aromatic duck pizza, what a real treat, comfy place, good service, would go back to try the roast dinner pizza too !!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We often like a mid-week mini treat and Soho is one of our favourite places for just such a thing! Most week nights they offer a 2 for 1 deal on their gourmet pizzas and they are consistently very good! They seem to rotate the pizza menu so there's always plenty of choice and not just the run of the mill toppings you'll be offered elsewhere. For example, the crispy duck is one of our favourites and I also liked the curried chicken with chilli jam that I sampled last week!

The atmosphere in this place is great and very relaxed. Even the fact that you are issued with a 'pager' when you order a pizza so you are alerted when it's ready adds to this for me. At weekends, this place tends to attract the odd pretentious person but they can sometimes add to the entertainment as they are, unwittingly, there to be laughed at!

The only thing stopping me from describing this place as excellent is the age old trick used by the barman on our last visit. When I asked for a diet coke, he literally filled the glass with ice which meant he could barely get 3 "squirts" of coke into it! Don't fall for this, ask for a little ice or no ice at all!

Yes, we'll be in Soho again. The pizza's are superb and it's a great place for drinks too, even with the wannabe's quaffing sparkling wine! :)