“Excellent Authentic Restaurant”

Baraca Restaurant
Ranked #207 of 743 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Grill, Healthy, British
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Baraca is the one of the best premier Mediterranean restaurant among Bournemouth restaurants offering the finest Mediterranean food and a sociable dining experience enjoyed at leisure. Locals love Baraca; the charm of the restaurant and its service, but most of all by the originality, subtlety and sophistication of the food. Bournemouth’ best lady chef putting Baraca on the Bournemouth Culinary Map by using fresh ingredients and takes pride in creating her sauces, gravies, dressings and mezes in the old traditions from scratch. Her "home cooked" meals are simple, flavourful and unpretentious. Baraca restaurant decorated with traditional hanging lamps and authentic decor offers you a warm welcome, you will enjoy good traditional music with traditional Belly Dancers in Bournemouth.Baraca’s reputation for great food and friendly service at reasonable prices made the Baraca Restaurant best Mediterranean cuisine and a leading restaurant in Bournemouth. When you are in the mood for good times, good meal and great cuisine, be sure to check out Baraca Restaurant in Charminster Road. Bournemouth best lady chef and her knowledgeable service staff are more than willing to guide you through the menu offerings and suggest just the right wine from the best local wine companies to compliment your meal. Welcome to flavourful authentic Mediterranean restaurant Baraca is truly the place to eat and dine in Bournemouth and close to Bournemouth's seafront and town centre.
Poole, United Kingdom
“Excellent Authentic Restaurant”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We visited Baraca and cannot understand why we haven't been before? It was a Friday night and the atmosphere in the restaurant was wonderful. The staff were very polite and friendly and the quality of food was excellent - very wholesome.

• Visited March 2013

Buntingford, England, United Kingdom
“delicious”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Took my partner for his birthday as we were staying in Bournemouth for the weekend. I have nothing but praise for the whole evening. The food was cooked to perfection, The staff were attentive without being over bearing. I can honestly say that the food was some of the best we have ever had, I had sardines in vine leaves followed by lamb shank, my partner had Mediterranean prawns followed by lamb shish. we both had apricots stuffed with cream and nuts for pudding. Every dish was cooked to perfection and so fresh, They grow all their own herbs and the rice and veg were perfect. I can't wait to go back and am already planning a return visit when next down in July. I might add that the cost was very reasonable too. I would like to thank the owner for his hospitality and making my partners birthday one to remember. I would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
Bournemouth
“Good authentic food”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Being quite local, we thought we had better try out this place as it gets good reviews and friends have also verbally recommended it. We ordered 3 starters as we couldn't decide and wanted to try some new flavours. I had the sardines wrapped in vine leaves which were fab and we also tried a spicy sausage dish and a liver dish as my hubby lives liver. All were really tasty and good portions. Our mains were also really tasty and I liked the fact they came with rice and stir fry veg (as everything these days seems to come with chips).

This is good, honest (and I would presume authentic) middle eastern cuisine at really good prices. We will return and sample some further delights no doubt!

• Visited March 2013
Watford, United Kingdom
“What a Gem”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We just stumbled onto this place. As we were looking for something veggie and carnie and found this on line. The food and the service were very good. The waiting staff were informative and helpful. The veggie and I both equally enjoyed the food

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic authentic food!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to baracas for my birthday treat! And I was definitely treated the food was amazing the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was wonderful. We visited at around 7.30pm on a Friday evening. I had bruschetta followed by the lamb shank and my husband had kalamari followed by the mixed grill. Beautiful food. Would recommend to anyone and everyone and we have!! Xx