“Excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Ranked #2 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Bournemouth
Cuisines: British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a great meal and excellent service. Good choice on the menu and reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Windydotcom

“lunchtime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Have been here a few times and the food is always good and tasty. Would recommend it to anyone. The service is always good.

Visited March 2013
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Eat here lots. Food choice good - from breakfasts to stir fry to sandwiches to mains.

Criticism would be that no flexibility with the menu. My son likes sausages but not keen on chips but we were not able to swap the chips for rice and veg.

Good atmosphere. Toilets clean and tidy.

• Visited October 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lazy Sunday morning with the papers and a cooked breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

After the gym on Saturday morning my partner and I decided to treat ourselves to a nice breakfast out. We went to the Coffee Club for the first time and were impressed by the cleanliness and general friendly atmosphere. We sat inside even though it was just about warm enough to sit outside. The service was polite and efficient with no hassles. The food (cooked breakfast) was of a good standard and reasonably priced. We enjoyed it and commented that it would be a nice place to sit on a Sunday morning with the newspaper and a cooked breakfast. I can't comment on the lunchtime menu or the evening menu but did decide to go and try it one evening just to see if it stood up to the morning experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank R_bournemouth
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Looking through the window, I thought it would be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

On my own for a change so I though I would enjoy a good steak. Spotted the Coffee Club a few weeks ago when passing and it looked good so I thought I would give it a try. A cheery welcome and as it was very quiet I was invited to sit anywhere. Although looking good there was a definite lack of atmosphere perhaps because there was no background music so I could overhear the waitresses conversation with the bar tender, something I hate. I ordered the filet steak (Medium Rare) with prawns and a salad. I also received a portion of chips which smelt strongly of cooking oil! The steak was cooked just about right, the prawns were a mixture of small and a couple of large sizes. and the side salad was fresh and tasty. For a cost of £20 it was only OK I have had better at that price. To drink I ordered a sparkling water with lime which only had a smidgen of lime. For the price it would have been nice to been able to determine how much lime juice I would like for myself. I feel sure that they could do better so I will probably try them again sometime.

• Visited March 2013